WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Shiro & Garfi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shiro & Garfi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shiro
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-175.jpeg

Shiro & Garfi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Left: Garfi Right: Shiro

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shiro: 05-26-2006 17:00.

05-26-2006 14:31 Shiro is offline Send an Email to Shiro Search for Posts by Shiro Add Shiro to your Buddy List
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uhm yea, hf
05-26-2006 14:32 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

RE: Shiro & Garfi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks like garf is the seme though?! D: doesn't suit him at all o-o
05-26-2006 14:36 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

twisteyes ??

05-26-2006 15:29 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

i tought exactly the same lea. XD

awww, looks cute tho. i guess theres a boys love romance ahead flash

05-26-2006 18:07 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

Swt, i thought Shiro was a girl too start with....

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.
05-26-2006 19:53 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

GARFI CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE cool

05-28-2006 17:54 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
horcruxforgotpasswordagain:<
unregistered

w00t gothic :P

lol @ garfi "I look like ghey" liar shy
05-28-2006 21:01
Shiro
Registered

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shiro

quote:
Originally posted by Minda
Swt, i thought Shiro was a girl too start with....

Wtf?!

06-01-2006 13:57 Shiro is offline Send an Email to Shiro Search for Posts by Shiro Add Shiro to your Buddy List
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

I don't think he looks like one xD
06-01-2006 18:19 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

i would think so because he has his head on garfs shoulder and hair in the face.. thats girlish :)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
06-01-2006 18:25 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Shiro
Registered

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shiro

quote:
Originally posted by Watery
i would think so because he has his head on garfs shoulder and hair in the face.. thats girlish :)

Pfff, you're just jealous.

06-01-2006 19:34 Shiro is offline Send an Email to Shiro Search for Posts by Shiro Add Shiro to your Buddy List
Jadewin Jadewin is a male
Registered

Pls Aktien more info wie diese.

06-06-2013 14:26 Jadewin is offline Search for Posts by Jadewin Add Jadewin to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jadewin: Jadewin YIM Account Name of Jadewin: Jadewin View the MSN Profile for Jadewin
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Shiro & Garfi

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH