WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Drama Salad? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Drama Salad?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zerg-Spirit Zerg-Spirit is a male
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-167.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No progressive rock:/

05-22-2006 03:50 Zerg-Spirit is offline Send an Email to Zerg-Spirit Search for Posts by Zerg-Spirit Add Zerg-Spirit to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Iru
so... thats what minda and icon listen to all day...... xD

And Mugison!

05-22-2006 05:43 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Horcrux
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Icon
swt, hell no :S

hate that song, and I hate that character swt

even if it's just an act, she just annoys the hell out of me >_>

shy

I ENVY iceland now and i plan to visit :P rly nice publication of the country imo.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-22-2006 16:29.

05-22-2006 11:53
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

actually I envy iceland too, but not bcause of that. I wonder how it would be to live with ice o.o xDD~

05-22-2006 20:02 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Horcrux
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Hera
actually I envy iceland too, but not bcause of that. I wonder how it would be to live with ice o.o xDD~

tutu you just earned yourself a 0 from geography. Iceland is formed by volcanic eruptions and is not that cold actually. (or well not as cold as it should have been XD) It is quite known for its beauty and its geysers (well minda, icon and mugison'd be able to explain a lot better i guess XDD)

and there is a "Alçak Bas1ç Alan1" on Iceland causing the snow storms @ winterin turkey ! ( and the rain @ summer in easter Karadeniz enabling tea farming! ) I lub geography xD We should all thank iceland for that ! (lol me obsessed)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-22-2006 20:26.

05-22-2006 20:21
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

lol i remember minda telling me how his window was frozen and he couldnt open it...and you say its not cold over there? xD;
their summer is 25°C "hot" i guess.....*brrrrr*

<3 greece <3 ;Q;

05-22-2006 20:23 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Horcrux
unregistered

lal is 25C hot? it was 27 today -_- ( we sometimes get 40C sucks) omg iceland seems paradise ;/ my favourite country finland may be replaced by iceland lol (ayaya's from finland anyway- damn anaking hater;< xD)
05-22-2006 20:25
Hera Hera is a female
;3

lol horc, u think that iceland has 25~ degree in a simple day? well i guess those pictures tell enough:
http://images.google.com.tr/imgres?imgur...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN :D

05-22-2006 21:34 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Horcrux
unregistered

wrong again. XD well that may be iceland but thats certainly not where people live :) bo

this is also from iceland! kinda like new zealand i guess!

Attachment:
jpg 018iceland.jpg (162.26 KB, 111 downloads)
05-22-2006 21:48
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

i prefer africa xD; its hot over there <3

05-22-2006 22:06 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

come with me to portugal sada hungry

05-22-2006 22:13 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

lets go to greece pliesu ;-;

05-22-2006 22:30 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

kkkk

05-22-2006 22:39 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Horcrux
unregistered

YOU SUXORS ! i am rly hot now and i got a thing with genes- my hands burn! in winter too (but then its rly nice warm and fluffy) -________- i went to greek islands and its hot+humid= sux (cities are good, i gotta confess XD) istanbul hot+humid= sux venice hot+humid+fea's home country= sux even more
05-22-2006 23:14
Horcrux
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
lets go to greece pliesu ;-;

you CANT go ANYWHERE till i explain how the piccus was formed. it is very curious indeed but i gotta save it for tomorrow, gotta sleep. i cant deprive you from it, and i know I SHOULDNT
05-22-2006 23:15
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Horcrux
i am rly hot now and i got a thing with genes- my hands burn!

dont get this wrong guys swt

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Prince: 05-22-2006 23:39.

05-22-2006 23:39 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Icon Icon is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-34.png

swt, hot in Iceland during the summer is something like 15-17°C, very good is something like 20°C

and those pictures are a bit misleading, most of what you will see in Iceland is something like this or this

05-23-2006 00:03 Icon is offline Send an Email to Icon Search for Posts by Icon Add Icon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Icon
Hera Hera is a female
;3

hmm I thought something like, there is always snow o,o xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hera: 05-23-2006 06:23.

05-23-2006 06:23 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

yup and santa clause is running around there with his small helpers.

right behind the mountain you posted is his toy factory swt

05-23-2006 13:34 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Tuho Tuho is a male
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

quote:
Originally posted by Horcrux
lal is 25C hot? it was 27 today -_- ( we sometimes get 40C sucks) omg iceland seems paradise ;/ my favourite country finland may be replaced by iceland lol (ayaya's from finland anyway- damn anaking hater;< xD)

Whaat finland got all the cool stuff Lordi and so on ok

And santa is so from finland !

05-23-2006 14:33 Tuho is offline Send an Email to Tuho Search for Posts by Tuho Add Tuho to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tuho
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Drama Salad?

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH