WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Loki WoE Video, 2007-01-24 :< » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Loki WoE Video, 2007-01-24 :<
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

Loki WoE Video, 2007-01-24 :< Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally got to clean up my hdd, so I was able to record wednesday's WoE :p
(It's encoded in h.264, so just use the VLC media player if your standard player doesn't have the correct codec installed.
Oh, and feel free to share it at euro-loki.com boards; I would do it myself but I'm not registered. :x

Loki_2007-01-24 [Thanks to Praystation for hosting]

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

01-27-2007 15:42 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Desue

images/avatars/avatar-533.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sucks

owned by pryderi

01-27-2007 17:36 Desue is offline Send an Email to Desue Search for Posts by Desue Add Desue to your Buddy List
Zerg-Spirit Zerg-Spirit is a male
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-167.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice vid, thanks Gandi=)

01-27-2007 18:10 Zerg-Spirit is offline Send an Email to Zerg-Spirit Search for Posts by Zerg-Spirit Add Zerg-Spirit to your Buddy List
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

OAH IS DIE MUSIK SCHLECHT
01-28-2007 00:26 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Desue

Jo und in dem Video ist auch nix anderes als das was man ihn immer machen sieht! *fettablästern*

owned by pryderi

01-28-2007 03:06 Desue is offline Send an Email to Desue Search for Posts by Desue Add Desue to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Desue
Jo und in dem Video ist auch nix anderes als das was man ihn immer machen sieht! *fettablästern*

not ger, bish, stfu u ghey

01-28-2007 05:10 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

song are teh sux; video is nice, but only because im in it imo
01-28-2007 11:18 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Desue

quote:
Originally posted by Geffanian
quote:
Originally posted by Desue

not ger, bish, stfu u ghey

Oh i am sorry! I said the only thing thats cool in the movie is geffanians LP!

owned by pryderi

01-28-2007 17:25 Desue is offline Send an Email to Desue Search for Posts by Desue Add Desue to your Buddy List
Lindal Lindal is a male
Registered

btw, in case you're interested ^^

quote:
blaaaaaaaaahh !
finally, it got uploaded, I went through a hell with that fu vid xD

Didn't have any other choice than to cut it in four parts ; though if you queue it in your reader you should see no difference.

Part I : presentation.
Size : 37 Mb
Description : presentation + some hong-roo fights
url : http://ro-revo.eu/mikado/woe24-01-2007-part1.wmv

Part II : Jyolbringer first break
Size : 280 Mb
Description : First rush over Jyol until first break from WS.
url : http://ro-revo.eu/mikado/woe24-01-2007-part2.wmv

Part III : Jyolbringer second break
Size : 253 Mb
Description : Until Novae Inflammo break
url : http://ro-revo.eu/mikado/woe24-01-2007-part3.wmv

Part IV : End of the WoE
Size : 151 Mb
Description : Chun-Dan attacks, some fight in Bergel, ending, and a few screenshots.
url : http://ro-revo.eu/mikado/woe24-01-2007-part4.wmv

Hope you'll enjoy it ^^
And I recommand to queue them in your reader, especially for part 2 & 3 since I had to cut the song in the middle =_= T_T (should nearly not be "hearable" if it's queued though)

EDIT : just saw gimli's vid, i had some fun to see we often were close to each other and did the exact same thing for the "oops" moment xD
Nice vid overall ^^

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Lindal: 01-28-2007 21:04.

01-28-2007 20:33 Lindal is offline Send an Email to Lindal Search for Posts by Lindal Add Lindal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lindal
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Loki WoE Video, 2007-01-24 :<

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH