WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Screenshot of the day?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uh that char had an stupid name. XD

Was a nubish swordy ;p

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
12-03-2006 23:09 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice kihop party =D

12-14-2006 00:58 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Tobi Tobi is a male
blah~

Nothing to add

12-30-2006 04:58 Tobi is offline Send an Email to Tobi Search for Posts by Tobi Add Tobi to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tobi
Salsa Salsa is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

i saw a necklace under a cast yesterday xD owns u
12-30-2006 11:07 Salsa is offline Send an Email to Salsa Search for Posts by Salsa Add Salsa to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

U can't own this one gg

Attachment:
jpg screenLoki124.jpg (218.35 KB, 490 downloads)

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
12-30-2006 23:03 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Corsaire
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-403.gif

I can!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Corsaire: 12-30-2006 23:10.

12-30-2006 23:08 Corsaire is offline Send an Email to Corsaire Search for Posts by Corsaire Add Corsaire to your Buddy List
Salsa Salsa is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

lol wtf who has drawn the injustice pic? its so fucking gay xD
12-30-2006 23:15 Salsa is offline Send an Email to Salsa Search for Posts by Salsa Add Salsa to your Buddy List
Corsaire
Triple Ace

Ha Ha!
Was made by Kyaa, a french draughtsman lady =O
12-30-2006 23:20 Corsaire is offline Send an Email to Corsaire Search for Posts by Corsaire Add Corsaire to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

Omg corsaire! we r bot bons!! o.o

The injustice card works anytime the enemy is in the cell in front of your, whatever weapon u r using.. Even a bow! >_>

But corsaire > me, coz u used an hardcovered book heh

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

12-30-2006 23:22 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Corsaire
Triple Ace

Don't joke... I won a duel against a h.wiz with a GTB, with this weapon!

And it's not only a Hardcover Book, but a +7 Hardcover Book =D
<3 +7 lvl4 weapon <3~

Ho Ho Ho~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Corsaire: 12-30-2006 23:36.

12-30-2006 23:36 Corsaire is offline Send an Email to Corsaire Search for Posts by Corsaire Add Corsaire to your Buddy List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

12-31-2006 14:27 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

grats XD

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
12-31-2006 15:32 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Corsaire
Ha Ha!
Was made by Kyaa, a french draughtsman lady =O

sure?? O.o the sign is Lenya.

Kyya drew incubus, diabolics, dark priest and zaelotus.

12-31-2006 19:01 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

alvein is right, doesnt look like galous style either :)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-01-2007 19:11 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

ohh the ghoul sunnies remind me of primal :]

01-01-2007 19:26 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

Ghoul cards rock! :D

01-01-2007 19:39 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

@lea: omg, biggest mobbing than mine! heh

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

01-01-2007 22:02 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

O___o"

Attachment:
jpg screenLoki168.jpg (178 KB, 306 downloads)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-02-2007 02:27 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Morning Glory Morning Glory is a female
calystegia

images/avatars/avatar-638.gif

No need to put shame on him/her. I mean, Katar and Whip, they look look SO alike! :) aaaahh, those beautiful cards *headdesk*

And this is what happens if a genderchange fails.

Attachment:
jpg screenLoki021.jpg (117 KB, 237 downloads)

01-02-2007 15:04 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Norah Aisling Norah Aisling is a female
private dancer /gg

images/avatars/avatar-666.gif

i don't get it xd

01-02-2007 16:10 Norah Aisling is offline Send an Email to Norah Aisling Search for Posts by Norah Aisling Add Norah Aisling to your Buddy List Add Norah Aisling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Norah Aisling
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day?

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH