WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pinali Pinali is a female
<3 my Khalan

images/avatars/avatar-626.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Healmachine
and i dun have any programm to color, only paint and thats crap =P
### evrey adobe photoshop i tried to download costs 950€... q______q"

I've heard from artist friends of my, that Gimp is a great program. And it is 100% FREE. Worth a try and must be better than Paint. heh
http://www.gimp.org/

10-29-2006 17:57 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<3 OpenCanvas
It isn't completely free, but not THAT expensive. And it is a nice Photoshop replacement :Q_

10-30-2006 14:24 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

22.11.2005 - The day I turned HighPriest(ess).
I drew this for Thomas back then, because he asked me for something nice. I never finished it thou.... Sob

Now that I found some time, I decided to finish it so....here it is!
Thank you for all your help back then, Thomas. kis
Enjoy.

11-08-2006 13:07 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

awwwwh.. thats awsome *_*<3

~
11-08-2006 13:12 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

wtf, you forgot about gabbeh!!

(it rocks, though ^^)

11-08-2006 13:28 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Geffanian
wtf, you forgot about gabbeh!!

(it rocks, though ^^)

well, he was helping me with my High Aco using knight, so I drew his knight(s) xD

11-08-2006 13:33 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

woot that looks really great XD

11-08-2006 13:46 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
<3 my Khalan

Really nice ^^ Lovely work Sadako~

11-08-2006 14:22 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

ya really nice =D

11-09-2006 12:55 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

nice work sada *____*

11-12-2006 17:50 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

hi soko! bo

11-12-2006 18:41 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
SOnderKOmmando

quote:
Originally posted by Yonda
hi soko! bo

hi yonda! Gawi

11-12-2006 19:10 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

just Thomas doesn't seem to liek it...BANAUSE >:!

11-15-2006 23:44 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

maybe he wanted bigger boobs
11-16-2006 16:11 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Sad~ Sad~ is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-266.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
maybe he wanted bigger boobs

+1 !

jokes apart...really nice job sada :D

just another reason to join us !

zerg fan N°1
11-16-2006 16:50 Sad~ is offline Send an Email to Sad~ Search for Posts by Sad~ Add Sad~ to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sad~
SOnderKOmmando

quote:
Originally posted by Sada

maybe cuz headgears ^^
he dont like elven ears in ragnarok, thats the reason amybe but dunno exactly ^^;; just a speculation =D

11-16-2006 18:06 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Shajana
quote:

maybe cuz headgears ^^
he dont like elven ears in ragnarok, thats the reason amybe but dunno exactly ^^;; just a speculation =D

I rather think he simply did not notice. xD

11-16-2006 23:53 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
SOnderKOmmando

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shajana
quote:

maybe cuz headgears ^^

I rather think he simply did not notice. xD

his forum activity sucks ;D its rarer than a rain shower in a desert XD

OTL

11-17-2006 01:02 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
<3 my Khalan

Loading screen contest entry! Speshl large version without logo!
Guess who they are imo.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pinali: 11-27-2006 09:11.

11-27-2006 09:11 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh nice Pinali *_*
My hopes are going down once again...x_x
But I love this <3 The Gipsy....*_*

Here's mine. A bit too simple and I started drawing it wayyy too late. >:
But to me it is special <3

stupid "$//"%)§#.jpeg file =_=

11-27-2006 09:54 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH