WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Spiel.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ right =.=
< tired, hungry and moody
v trades 20 pecos for a wife

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
06-25-2006 08:08 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ Is a huge stroopwaffel addict :P
< Is tired too /ok
v Will help me get those 20 peco's so that I can trade...

06-25-2006 12:10 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

^ Nono Nono
< wants to eat something q.q
v cookes the lunch for me ! kthxbai

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

06-25-2006 12:12 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Loridana
unregistered

^ hands out döner :p
< eats pizza now :Q
v is on a diet!
06-25-2006 12:30
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

^ T____T
< is really on a diet q_q
v pitys me <3

06-25-2006 12:56 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Loridana
unregistered

^ poor sada is soooo fat ;-;
< never needed teh diet :<
v is a woe nub who gets killed by spearsaders!
06-25-2006 20:53
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

^ It was a Lag that killed me!
< is flying on a Airship *-*
v drinks coffee

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
06-25-2006 21:04 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

^Nope, coke
<Pissed that holland lost =(((
vWants to cuddle geff? Sob

06-25-2006 23:06 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

^ no! IHR KÖNNT NACH HAUSE FAHRN!
< happy that holland lost
v u smell :D

06-25-2006 23:27 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

^ i dont, i did shower!
< *pat pat Jade*
v asleep

06-25-2006 23:30 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

^ ...
< ...
v ...

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

06-26-2006 00:56 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

^ girly.
< goes to bed now
v is going to bed with me D: ?
06-26-2006 01:11 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Amadeus in my heart <3

^ YES !!! ! ! ! sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy
< needs sex
v goes to bed with Gandi

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

06-26-2006 01:42 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

^ gay sex for the win? x.x
< need secks too ;p
v OTL

06-26-2006 01:57 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

^ hmm
< goes to bed now
v loves me

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
06-26-2006 02:16 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Amadeus in my heart <3

^ ofc i'm ghey but i dun like you ! ! gimme pic gg
< is going into miku's bed sexy
v thinks that i own all !

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Feaglor: 06-26-2006 02:35.

06-26-2006 02:34 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Loridana
unregistered

^ his highaco indeed owns the lazytitle of the century
< stood up like early today
v good morning!

*edit ubertypo :<*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Loridana: 06-26-2006 08:23.

06-26-2006 08:23
Amadeus in my heart <3

^ good night not good morning
< goes to bed
v wanna goes to bed with me cool

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

06-27-2006 00:46 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

^ Thanks for the offer, but no. :<
< *Crawls into bed*
v Is annoyed aswell by that damn heat nowadays ;;

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

06-27-2006 05:52 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered

^ indeed its almost like in ur cooking pot where u cook wrong skilled chars
< turns on the ventilator now :p
v jealous?
06-27-2006 12:32
Pages (11): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel.

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH