WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Screenshot of the day?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would suggest that mikus main hand is the left one, cause agi, suff and potion are most used and on the right side :)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
05-30-2006 13:15 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope miku got tentacles instead of hands, so its no matter how she arranges shortcuts Ugly

05-30-2006 14:04 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

schlumpf at work xD

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

05-30-2006 17:00 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Find the Geff & Vibi =D

05-30-2006 17:12 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Geffanian

Find the Geff & Vibi =D

count the abys!

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
05-30-2006 17:47 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

3,do i win something?
05-30-2006 18:36 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
vibi vibi is a female

a kiss from geff

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
05-30-2006 18:54 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

find the bug :Q

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
05-30-2006 19:35 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered

search the priest. twisteyes
05-31-2006 13:27
Ranker Boy

Find the...HP

<3<3

07-12-2006 02:28 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

7 vit and u wont get poisoned!!!
07-12-2006 02:41 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Sad~ Sad~ is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-266.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
7 vit and u wont get poisoned!!!

yeah who cares about HP?

no poison ic

just another reason to join us !

zerg fan N°1
07-12-2006 03:10 Sad~ is offline Send an Email to Sad~ Search for Posts by Sad~ Add Sad~ to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sad~
Ranker Boy

I'm already getting +9 vit from equip, i can get like..2 vit more, tops.

Was in PvP just now though, HP tried to silence me like 200 times & while she was cheering that it finally succeeded, it ended already ( in like 3-5 seconds)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Geffanian: 07-12-2006 03:53.

07-12-2006 03:52 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

w/o ares/green shoes or other junk?
hungry

07-12-2006 10:53 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female

boooooooo Sob

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
07-12-2006 12:29 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Ozbaab Ozbaab is a male
Registered

This is my screen for the day for sure ;3
It speaks for itself.
(Hint, the rank)

09-14-2006 08:31 Ozbaab is offline Send an Email to Ozbaab Search for Posts by Ozbaab Add Ozbaab to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ozbaab
Mangoon
Mango

xD
09-14-2006 11:27 Mangoon is offline Send an Email to Mangoon Search for Posts by Mangoon Add Mangoon to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

ubaaaaa no1

09-14-2006 11:45 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

gogo ur'e next to Top 10 :D

09-14-2006 14:58 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

rofl

09-14-2006 16:42 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day?

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH