WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » WoE Screenshots » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WoE Screenshots
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 WoE Screenshots Sada 03-08-2006 11:20
 RE: WoE Screenshots Cassi 03-12-2006 20:16
 RE: WoE Screenshots Ayita 03-12-2006 20:21
 RE: WoE Screenshots Kamion 03-12-2006 20:39
 RE: WoE Screenshots Grillen_Ist_Gesund 03-12-2006 20:47
 RE: WoE Screenshots Woep 03-14-2006 16:53
 RE: WoE Screenshots Garf 03-14-2006 16:54
 RE: WoE Screenshots Grillen_Ist_Gesund 03-14-2006 20:02
 RE: WoE Screenshots Dexicreon 03-15-2006 07:29
 RE: WoE Screenshots Fargo 03-15-2006 16:50
 RE: WoE Screenshots Ayita 03-15-2006 18:56
 RE: WoE Screenshots Fargo 03-15-2006 19:13
 RE: WoE Screenshots Ayita 03-15-2006 19:14
 RE: WoE Screenshots Gandi 03-15-2006 22:38
 RE: WoE Screenshots Primal 03-19-2006 21:03
 RE: WoE Screenshots Ayita 03-19-2006 21:41
 RE: WoE Screenshots Dexicreon 03-20-2006 15:17
 RE: WoE Screenshots Wodus 03-20-2006 15:28
 RE: WoE Screenshots Grillen_Ist_Gesund 03-20-2006 17:03
 RE: WoE Screenshots Iru 03-22-2006 22:17
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

WoE Screenshots Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

missing this thread :<
gogo <3 q-q

03-08-2006 11:20 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Cassi
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-174.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image...nloki0102pr.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image...nloki0114sm.jpg

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image...nloki0126fg.jpg

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image...nloki0172kq.jpg
03-12-2006 20:16 Cassi is offline Send an Email to Cassi Search for Posts by Cassi Add Cassi to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Went bergel a lil late and arrived in emp room when emp was already gone.
and got this pm from Erinny aka PureJoy.
Pity she didn't want to explain her comment any further.....I have no problem if
someting like this is said. but don't be to shy to discuss it with me.

RR + 2/3 EQ + 1/3 WS = 2 right?
DT + Revo = 2 right?

03-12-2006 20:21 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

[

^^;; Have 2 more, but you can't really see anything else there
03-12-2006 20:39 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

dt,revo and flare got now ally
so 3 vs 2 =)
as if she knows something rolleyes
03-12-2006 20:47 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Woep
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-309.gif

no we dont shy
03-14-2006 16:53 Woep is offline Send an Email to Woep Search for Posts by Woep Add Woep to your Buddy List
Garf Garf is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-190.gif

Yep Flare just helped them.

03-14-2006 16:54 Garf is offline Send an Email to Garf Search for Posts by Garf Add Garf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Garf
boobiq

Mad wrong info ... costed me 20 zeny !
anyway it was 3 vs 2
03-14-2006 20:02 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Dexicreon Dexicreon is a male
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
Mad wrong info ... costed me 20 zeny !
anyway it was 3 vs 2

count only the real Revo members not all people with Revo emblems^^

Many Ducks were camouflaged as Revo's.

Revo has normally about 20 ppl online during WoE or so it seems to me.

Anyway those calculations are a lttle bit...unnecessary, aren't they?

Sunday was our time, your time will come, I am sure!

See you next WoE

Greetings,
Dexi (The DuckTales' dark equip breaker ^.*)

If freedom has a meaning, it has the meaning to have the right to
tell the people the things they don't want to hear (George Orwell)

03-15-2006 07:29 Dexicreon is offline Send an Email to Dexicreon Search for Posts by Dexicreon Add Dexicreon to your Buddy List Add Dexicreon to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Dexicreon
Fargo Fargo is a male
Mr. WuShuang 06

quote:
Originally posted by Dexicreon
Anyway those calculations are a lttle bit...unnecessary, aren't they?

indeed..

And i dont really get what pure wants to say since shes from amadeus and i didnt see any of them there. u sure she wasnt talking about an other agit and other guilds?

03-15-2006 16:50 Fargo is offline Send an Email to Fargo Search for Posts by Fargo Add Fargo to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

quote:

And i dont really get what pure wants to say since shes from amadeus and i didnt see any of them there. u sure she wasnt talking about an other agit and other guilds?

I got no clue why she said that, I asked but she was to shy to reply.

03-15-2006 18:56 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Fargo Fargo is a male
Mr. WuShuang 06

well then i start to guess that amadeus was in melc and she thought RR was there with some ws and eq too and since RR took it she pmed u with that fits better to the situation imo (though i dont know if ama was in melc^^)

03-15-2006 19:13 Fargo is offline Send an Email to Fargo Search for Posts by Fargo Add Fargo to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Fargo
well then i start to guess that amadeus was in melc and she thought RR was there with some ws and eq too and since RR took it she pmed u with that fits better to the situation imo (though i dont know if ama was in melc^^)

As far as I can remeber I saw her in Bergel when I arrived there when WoE was ended.

03-15-2006 19:14 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

/shy :<

Attachment:
jpg screenLoki042.jpg (102 KB, 443 downloads)

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

03-15-2006 22:38 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

gimme EC!!! XDDD

03-19-2006 21:03 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

Gimme Ghosty and I eat all those Asura's!!

03-19-2006 21:41 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Dexicreon Dexicreon is a male
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Ayita
Gimme Ghosty and I eat all those Asura's!!

I _have_ meltdown and would be proud to eat your unfrozen gg

heh

See you next WoE...

Greetings,
Dexi

btw: Mtzumi-San and Primal, I wouldn't wonder if sometimes a few broad-built and large
guys would take you aside and ask you to do a doping check...You both are as fast as
cheetahs on crack ^^

If freedom has a meaning, it has the meaning to have the right to
tell the people the things they don't want to hear (George Orwell)

03-20-2006 15:17 Dexicreon is offline Send an Email to Dexicreon Search for Posts by Dexicreon Add Dexicreon to your Buddy List Add Dexicreon to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Dexicreon
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

its cause primal used mitzumis Boots of Haste and the Shield of Deaf Catch

03-20-2006 15:28 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
boobiq

Primal´s priest is mutant he can use shields uglyhammer
03-20-2006 17:03 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

asura from one of the champs then xD

03-22-2006 22:17 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » WoE Screenshots

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH