WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » WoE Screenshots » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WoE Screenshots
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ALDI EMBLEMS
03-22-2006 22:36 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Iru
http://saphie.server1.chaosconvention.de/ouch.jpg

asura from one of the champs then xD

Do you get both weapon stripped as Sin btw? Or only right Hand? :<
FISTING EMP = GAY BTW! :s

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

03-22-2006 22:59 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Had lots of fun breaking through....surprisingly no Asura!

03-22-2006 23:25 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

you only get right hand stripped as sin... but i had cranial on that time. im quite not sure how it works if u got 2 weaps equipped tbh oO

but i kinda recall a situation when i was stripped lefthand, just laughed because instead of th emaingauche i equipped a cranial then. not sure tho ;-;

03-22-2006 23:50 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Screen form last minutes in Laz....don't hit me because I went there on my own with no order. Was the other dancie at emp one of ours or?

03-26-2006 20:11 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

asura while take > all XD

03-26-2006 20:52 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

*revives thread*

That's... Mitzumi-san and me I think

Stopped potting after the last Screen, didn't feel like spamming more Blues for nothing :p (50~ left in Cart)
I asked back 100 less White pots today, so no "wtf you spam guild whites for nothing" plz. (even tho it is inevitable that someone will write it now)

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

05-24-2006 23:31 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

wtf you spam guild whites for nothing??????????ß

05-24-2006 23:35 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

^_^ old school ws woe lol

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
05-30-2006 19:34 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered

omg nubs get a alchemist. everytime u r stripped at the emp.
05-31-2006 13:34
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

S> EDP @ gamli :D

05-31-2006 19:30 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » WoE Screenshots

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH