WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Msg From Horcrux » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Msg From Horcrux
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gwiriondeb
unregistered
Msg From Horcrux Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi firstly... let me introduce myself: I am Gwiiriondeb currently an inactive Révo member and am a real-life friend of Horcrux [we're not that close to be honest but we both play RO.]

Anyway I got a msg from Horcrux who regretfully cant spam it himself due to a loss of password(?).

I believe that he said he would be inactive for one more week or so(I really dont know what he told you tbh). Well his exams are next week someday but he has to spend some weeks at hospital. So he wanted me to say that, "even though [he][annoys] the guild a lot, [he] loves the members and misses them. Furthermore [his] inactivity deadline would be set on a further date."

So if you have any questions, you can post it here[or any request of equipment?] I can contact him via cell-phone.

PS: Pleasure to meet you and sorry for the formal way of writing (the quotes may have lost some points due to translation of language and weirdness of his Turkish too).
05-30-2006 20:01
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hm best wishes O-o hope he is ok .. hospital sounds bad..

he isnt really annoying, he just likes to construct "large" postings in the forum about every kind of stuff :Q and also has sometimes a complicated way to express (mostly because of long posts x_x)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
05-30-2006 20:09 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Chanelle Chanelle is a female
~Cute Voice~

images/avatars/avatar-399.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the message :)

Please tell him: All the best and get well soon! *hugs*

I hope it isn't a bad thing why he is in hospital q_q

Birdy-Status: 51 ~neutral~ proud
05-30-2006 21:46 Chanelle is offline Search for Posts by Chanelle Add Chanelle to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

tell him best wishes from me, too. :3
if he wants back his pw, its easy to get it btw. he knows that xD;

05-30-2006 21:53 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

q.q
i hope he will get a good recovery! lv

05-30-2006 22:13 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Gwiriondeb
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Watery
hm best wishes O-o hope he is ok .. hospital sounds bad..

he isnt really annoying, he just likes to construct "large" postings in the forum about every kind of stuff :Q and also has sometimes a complicated way to express (mostly because of long posts x_x)

^ ^ You are 100% right about one thing:P He incessantly talks in real life and teases people and can be hurtful sometimes. You would think he is stupid but we are at MuN[Model United Nations] together( thats incidentally how I know him). He makes huge speeches and few people can/want to understand but the executive comittee of UAA must be proud to have such a member... [I'm from Robert, another school... okay I guess this is not clear.]

Btw, feel reassured that it is not something really serious.

@Sada: "Can you please send me my pass via MSN?" he says :P

bo
05-30-2006 22:13
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

i can ask wodus about it and send him the pass via msn, if i catch him online, yesh.
but i need to do that tomorrow, since i go offline now.
and i do that only once since he tends to lose his pwd on purpose ;P next time he can ask for it himself :P

05-30-2006 22:16 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Gwiriondeb
unregistered

Ok. Well I wont be acting as a messanger anymore its tedious, if you have anything to say or ask please contact him via MSN, I believe he has a laptop. See you. I wont log on anymore, sorry for that[takes way too much time].
05-30-2006 22:21
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

You don't have to call him every hour =P

So anyway, if anyone hears from him, wish him well from me.

05-30-2006 23:00 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
iso² iso² is a male
Registered

You can't look up passwords usually because the passwords stored are encrypted by the Forum code. The only way to obtain his password is either to remember it or to have a randomly generated passwords sent by email (which requires him to fill out the "lost password form").

See Ya.
05-31-2006 12:43 iso² is offline Send an Email to iso² Search for Posts by iso² Add iso² to your Buddy List Add iso² to your Contact List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

nu i can change pw to whatever i want on any account.

so if anyone need a new pw just pm me and i do a new pw like "qwert"
and u log in with it and change pw yourself manually

05-31-2006 13:55 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

omfg ._. what happened ? q.q btw tell him(i can't catch him on msn) to get well asap and that it's all my fault(he will understand ._.) OTL Sob

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

05-31-2006 16:43 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Msg From Horcrux

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH