WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Screenshot of the day?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rofl!

01-02-2007 16:48 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when the genderchange fails u become a ugly gay lunatic called "Sample for SexChange"

01-02-2007 17:39 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Guess I was lucky when I did my genderchange back then...even though Ayita looks somewhat like a lunatic :S

01-03-2007 12:45 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

only ger =p

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

01-05-2007 21:29 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

last time i insulted someone, the phrase was also written there, wheres yours ?
01-05-2007 21:37 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

grats!

01-05-2007 23:00 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Healmachine Healmachine is a male
Sakuranbo

i killed whole prontera merchs against the rulse and didnt get jailed :p
01-06-2007 00:06 Healmachine is offline Send an Email to Healmachine Search for Posts by Healmachine Add Healmachine to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

you is gangsta and authority!
01-06-2007 00:19 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
wish0r wish0r is a male
born to be a nub

images/avatars/avatar-580.gif

Tim got owned. gg

01-06-2007 01:01 wish0r is offline Send an Email to wish0r Search for Posts by wish0r Add wish0r to your Buddy List
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

quote:
Originally posted by wish0r
Tim got owned. gg

patpat tim =o.. but now you got some time fo herbs =D ho

~
01-06-2007 04:12 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

hmm

Attachment:
jpg screenLoki172.jpg (181 KB, 482 downloads)

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
01-06-2007 21:02 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

01-07-2007 01:20 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Fargo Fargo is a male
Mr. WuShuang 06

found on one of my cds
ro is infiltrating rl !

Attachment:
jpg GeffenRecords.jpg (27.08 KB, 399 downloads)

01-07-2007 10:00 Fargo is offline Send an Email to Fargo Search for Posts by Fargo Add Fargo to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

@alvein's post:

*HEAD DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESK*

Lazy hunters!!1 heh

I rly must translate my "bow guide" and send it in every forum... shy
(it's rly great!!!one I'll post here too when it's totally ended :D )

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

01-09-2007 15:55 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

sexy

01-15-2007 13:58 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
Mikami Mikami is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-710.jpg

Maybe he or she thought that a Skeleton Card is a Skeleton Worker Card OTL

ø Mikami 95/66 × WOE Clown
ø Signs 93/62 × WOE Scholar
ø Dephiel 77/36 × MVP Creator

01-15-2007 15:24 Mikami is offline Send an Email to Mikami Search for Posts by Mikami Add Mikami to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

Or maybe he/she thought that asura could stun the enemy!!!1 :D

3% stun and +10atk..

...isn't it USEFUL? :D

go go go

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Wolf: 01-16-2007 16:58.

01-16-2007 15:53 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

MEI TREPZ!!!

NEW TRENCH-TYPE TRAP!! Noone can pass, guaranteed :D

Attachment:
jpg mei trepz rulez.jpg (155 KB, 306 downloads)

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

01-16-2007 17:07 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Overcrash87 Overcrash87 is a male
Stallone Italiano.

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

oho!
I can see my self in the screen!!1
Hi mom! wow

Ricordate gente, l'importante è vincere e non partecipare. :-)

01-16-2007 18:38 Overcrash87 is offline Send an Email to Overcrash87 Search for Posts by Overcrash87 Add Overcrash87 to your Buddy List
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

no one wants to see you anyway

01-17-2007 01:56 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day?

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH