WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Screenshot of the day?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one of these useless items screens:

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

09-23-2006 19:17 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

stormy card? hmm

09-23-2006 19:26 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

ok

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

09-23-2006 19:27 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
~*Luna*~
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-267.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Yonda
stormy card? hmm

yes in a +0 3Sl. Mace heh

09-23-2006 19:28 ~*Luna*~ is offline Send an Email to ~*Luna*~ Search for Posts by ~*Luna*~ Add ~*Luna*~ to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

LOL... that hurts <_<
09-23-2006 22:16 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
nameless-one nameless-one is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-392.gif

Survived with ~1k HP:
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5369/screenloki071lj8.jpg
Unlexed... <.<

no

~ lvl 96 pure Sacrifice Paladin ~
~ lvl 99 pre SP Vaporiser Paladin ~
~ lvl 94 purest Asura Champion ~

09-24-2006 00:15 nameless-one is offline Send an Email to nameless-one Homepage of nameless-one Search for Posts by nameless-one Add nameless-one to your Buddy List Add nameless-one to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for nameless-one
Wallace Wallace is a male
My Heart Still Strikes For WuShuang

images/avatars/avatar-355.png

!!!!! you got apple song glance cheat

Paladin From Unknow City
09-24-2006 01:09 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

unlexed ouch...

09-24-2006 01:14 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List

how is the damage ? OTL and exping at hos ...

Attachments:
jpg screenLoki241.jpg (101 KB, 504 downloads)
jpg screenLoki233.jpg (222.17 KB, 495 downloads)

Paladin From Unknow City

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Wallace: 09-24-2006 01:30.

09-24-2006 01:15 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

i did that dmg with double strafe, wind arrows, good bow and 140 dex on a marc wtf Q_Q

09-24-2006 01:18 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Sad~ Sad~ is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-266.gif

rly impressive wally

ask steel if he lend to you his armor with sky deleter, and u'll be ubbar :<

anyway have u already maxed str?

just another reason to join us !

zerg fan N°1
09-24-2006 02:33 Sad~ is offline Send an Email to Sad~ Search for Posts by Sad~ Add Sad~ to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sad~
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Wallace
!!!!! you got apple song glance cheat

No Apple song. This is my normal HP Equip HP.

lg
no

09-24-2006 04:07 nameless-one is offline Send an Email to nameless-one Homepage of nameless-one Search for Posts by nameless-one Add nameless-one to your Buddy List Add nameless-one to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for nameless-one
Myrtill Myrtill is a male
Double Ace

humm :

Paladin lvl 96 / 66 with :
99 base vit
matyr
pecopeco
necklace of spore
faith
quadruple vital weapon

-> 21952

with thied bugg in shield : 22432 ...
But puting a thief bug instead of cranial would be ....

I don't think you really take 99 vit.
I don't think you put thief bug instead of cranial ...

So i'm wondering how you can have such HP.
Last time, when i try mvp with some people, they told me : you don't have 22K HP like nameless with apple song ?

Your Life Is Worth...

$906,500

How Much Is Your Life Worth?

http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchisyourlifeworthquiz/
09-24-2006 11:30 Myrtill is offline Send an Email to Myrtill Search for Posts by Myrtill Add Myrtill to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

namless got 99 vit imo ;P

09-24-2006 11:36 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Registered

You forgot GiantWhisper in your calculations. cool
I woun't tell you more - sry. :)

But be sure - i have 99 basevit. :D
I just don't have 99 Base Agi, but i wanted too...

lg
no

09-24-2006 12:35 nameless-one is offline Send an Email to nameless-one Homepage of nameless-one Search for Posts by nameless-one Add nameless-one to your Buddy List Add nameless-one to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for nameless-one
Myrtill Myrtill is a male
Double Ace

ok i see now ^^
well there is some set that should give nice HP too, but was lazy to check.

Your Life Is Worth...

$906,500

How Much Is Your Life Worth?

http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchisyourlifeworthquiz/
09-24-2006 13:57 Myrtill is offline Send an Email to Myrtill Search for Posts by Myrtill Add Myrtill to your Buddy List

sad i have just 77+23 str with buffs.With 120 str i can do over 3-3.5k damage one hit.and i really need an earth deleter card pls give it to me lv im just lvl82 help pls Sob

Paladin From Unknow City
09-24-2006 14:27 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Sad~ Sad~ is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-266.gif

berserk is just amazing

just another reason to join us !

zerg fan N°1
09-24-2006 14:43 Sad~ is offline Send an Email to Sad~ Search for Posts by Sad~ Add Sad~ to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sad~
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

Hah, I was sure that I knew alvein from my nub times on loki!
And I found a screen on my comp xD

for the german people: IGNORE THAT NOVI.

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jira: 12-03-2006 23:07.

12-03-2006 23:02 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

OMG, it's when I just started RO, almost 2 years ago =OOOO

why did u hide your char, who was it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AlveiN: 12-03-2006 23:08.

12-03-2006 23:07 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Screenshot of the day?

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH