WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » thats the difference ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page thats the difference ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Loridana
unregistered
thats the difference ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... between chaos and loki!!!

chaos!

loki?

but in the end chaos failed it. :<

(screens taken while welcome weekend event)
05-26-2006 22:19
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

loool almost all ppl are stunned xDD in loki /hmm butbut dopple's hammer is ebul q.q

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hera: 05-26-2006 22:28.

05-26-2006 22:28 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on first pic they kill sands and not doppel like loki player on second pic
anyway chaos got more freaks as loki, someday u will notice it and come back =)

and btw ... fu i will write a complain ... its kinda sick, chaos server is always prefered then loki. our highlight was doppel, no fucking bapho-.-"
i get really kinda pissed about this...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grillen_Ist_Gesund: 05-26-2006 22:48.

05-26-2006 22:43 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

lori told me there were 3 event baphos ;O

05-26-2006 22:53 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Loridana
unregistered

yes 3 event baphos at the half. sleepy sleepy

loki? loki isnt out there!!! :P

no but loki hat like 10 tao gunkas 3 stormy knights 3 eddgas and doppleganger in the end.

the 3 stormy knights killed pretty much ppl too. twisteyes

while on chaos there where only 5 tao gunkas 2 eddgas and 3 baphomets. after that they only spawned sucky nubmonsters.

oh and dopple was kinda instantdead, the ubermobs on chaos survived longer. :p

hm but well in the end ... 3 eventbabos > all. :D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Loridana: 05-26-2006 23:05.

05-26-2006 23:04
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

aso lol
so we just came too late with Geff to this event. cuz doppel was the only mvp we saw *click* proud
05-27-2006 13:50 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Loridana
unregistered

yeh was so full that every time i made a screen i died. :< thats why i made so few.
05-27-2006 14:52
Merit Merit is a male
WuShuang Member

I read at rocards, on chaos they spawned a monster thats so rare that not even its sprite is included in client. heh
05-27-2006 15:05 Merit is offline Send an Email to Merit Search for Posts by Merit Add Merit to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

yes and the server crashed for 2hours or so, lollet euRO xD

05-27-2006 15:08 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » thats the difference ...

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH