WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » gandi is schuld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gandi is schuld
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

gandi is schuld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-25-2006 16:05 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Loridana
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gandi is schuld that hell had no sp for improve!!
05-25-2006 16:08
Wallace Wallace is a male
My Heart Still Strikes For WuShuang

images/avatars/avatar-355.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol

Paladin From Unknow City
05-25-2006 16:15 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

few guilds named like that? O:

05-25-2006 16:15 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List

shy empty castle !

Paladin From Unknow City
05-25-2006 16:16 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Loridana
unregistered

the castle is always empty after u break. and its gandis schuld of course!
05-25-2006 17:03
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

Those Guilds were right in the end.
It must be some kind of universal truth that it's always me who's fault it is. D:

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

05-25-2006 17:55 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List

get ss please before break emp too hmm

Paladin From Unknow City
05-25-2006 22:40 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » gandi is schuld

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH