WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Horcrux Spam Topic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horcrux Spam Topic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Horcrux
unregistered
wikipedia rules omg :< Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Silvía NightSilvía Night (Icelandic: Silvía Nótt) is a fictional character in Sjáumst með Silvíu Nótt, an Icelandic semi-reality show on the TV channel Skjár 1. The character was invented by Gaukur Úlfarsson and Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir, but the latter plays Silvía Night. Silvía Night interviews real Icelandic people; before the show made its début on TV and when Silvía was still unknown she used to upset the people she interviewed drastically

The Character
Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir, singer for the band Ske and a young and unknown actress, and Gaukur Úlfarsson decided to invent a character that brought out all the worst things in human behaviour in modern society. Silvía's personality is highly affected by narcissism and she sees herself as the most famous and talented person walking on the planet Earth. Her full Icelandic name is Silvía Nótt Sæmundsdóttir (see Icelandic naming conventions) and she is 22 years old. Silvía means goddess of silver and Nótt simply means night. Over the last 25 years names with the former name two syllables and the latter name (middle name) one syllable have been extremely popular in Iceland, and Silvia's name is therefore considered quite typical, but still describing her character very well.

Silvía's favorite food is sushi and feta cheese and she aims for a career as a model, singer and a movie star.

Influence on audience
Silvía Night has influenced Icelandic youth quite a bit and youngsters imitate her unique style in their everyday demeanour. Her use of language includes heavy slang and she blends English into almost every single sentence. Many get irritated by her behavior and find it offensive and vulgar ; her fans claim that such behavior constitutes a satire on the greed in modern society rather than simply a comical character.

Trivia
It took a while for the Icelandic audience to realize that Silvía Night was a fictional character and not just a mad woman in search for attention. The actress, Ágústa Eva, is more often referred to as Silvía Night than with her real name.

In February 2006, Silvía was voted Iceland's sexiest woman by the audience of national radio station Rás 2. Also, Ágústa Eva came in fourth place.

Silvía Night received the Edda (Icelandic Film and TV Awards) in 2005 for the Best Comical Show of the Year and as the TV Personality of the Year.

Eurovision Song Contest
Silvía Night was Iceland's participant in Eurovision Song Contest 2006 with the song Congratulations, after winning the Icelandic national finals. The song was originally in Icelandic, called "Til hamingju Ísland" ("Congratulations Iceland"). The Icelandic lyrics, heavily filled with slang, talk about how lucky Icelanders are that she was born in Iceland and that she is going to win the contest, because she's better than all the other contestants (see 'The Character' above). The finals took place on the 18th of February 2006. The song was controversial because it was being distributed on the Internet before the competition had taken place, but that was not allowed by the rules of the competition. Silvía Night was nonetheless not banned from the competition. This decision by RÚV (The National Broadcasting Company) has been criticised, with one participating song writer filing a complaint, but the case was dismissed.

Silvía's song was performed in English in Athens and has now been translated, see the lyrics [1]here. See Silvia's Congratulations music video here, here or here.

Congratulations came 13th in the semifinal held on May 18 in Athens, leaving her out of the finals on May 20.

Controversies

During her presence in Athens, and according to her role's character, Silvia behaved provocatively and rudely to technicians and journalists, calling them “fucking amateurs”. In addition she was particularly mean to the Greek people shouting on stage "Fuck you, You Fucking Greek People" The participants, not knowing that Silvia Night was actually there as a performed role and not as the actual person, mistook her behaviour for real. The media criticised and attacked the singer, thinking that she is actually problematic and rude (a reaction similar to how she was first received in her country before becoming famous). During the press conference she ordered the journalists not to look her in the eyes. One of them did and she ordered her bodyguard to take her out. The bodyguard obeyed and carried the "journalist" (who by the way was an actress, part of the "show") on his shoulders.

Another controversy is the English lyrics to her Eurovision song, “Congratulations”. On the first verse the lyrics go “The vote is in, they say I win”, however in the video and at rehearsals she sang “The vote is in, I'll fucking win”. According to Eurovision rules, songs shouldn't contain swearwords. See Eurovision memo Silvía Nótt has personally responded on her website, that she will “fucking say what [she] fucking [wants]”.

In the preliminary contest on May 18 she did not use the expletitive, and said “freaking” instead. In her appearance for the semi-finals, a great part of the audience and artists from the other countries reacted by booing her not tolerating her supposedly provocative and unprofessional behavior. The song didn't make it to the finals.

Silvia, being true to her role, had some performances to indicate her 'regret'. She pretended to slap her boyfriend, and then 'threatened' to fall from a bridge. In addition she started yelling foul language and spitting at the journalists and called Lordi the 'ugly people from Finland' without 'a proper make-up artist', Treble the group from the Netherlands (who she had previously upstaged on Icelandic TV) "sluts", and Swedish singer Carola Häggkvist a "ugly fucking old bitch". She also threatened to sue a journalist, TV station and the competition for 'spreading lies' about her that she hated Greeks. She also called the journalist 'a slut'

www.wikipedia.com <3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-22-2006 17:34.

05-22-2006 17:33
Horcrux
unregistered
how was ws formed?q.q Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

okay lemme write the thing first, in the end you could flame at me ;< xD

I read this and now I wanna write the crappy history ;/ heh

there was a topic in forum! i remember but SOMEONE TOOK ACCESS OFF :HMM: [i know who & why @ ppl that blurt out usually xD]

quote:
Christmas was only a few days away and the Antonio & Santa poring infestation of the world is being brought under control, everyone was in a festive spirit. In a field south of Prontera Lady Alexiel had just spotted Antonio! Quickly the young mage hid behind a tree and started to prepare a spell. Unaware of her presence Antonio walked past the tree where she was hiding. Suddenly he noticed a movement behind the tree, he turned and he saw her, Lady Alexiel!

Before he had chance to move the words "Cold Bolt!" was shouted and from out of nowhere 5 shards of ice fell from the sky.
Peering out from behind the tree the mage Lady Alexiel looked eagerly to see if she had got him. To her surprise the spell hadn't done enough damage and now the angry Antonio was charging towards her.
There was not time to cast another spell and she couldn't run fast enough to get away, what could she do? Grasping her Arc Wand firmly in both hands Lady Alexiel got ready to stand her ground.

Antonio was now upon her and as he swung his bag to attack Lady Alexiel charged! Swinging her Arc Wand as hard as she could. Antonio's bag hit her and she was thrown to the floor. Alexiel got up and charged again, as she was thrown to the ground once more she wondered..."Is this how my journey is destined to end? Will I ever see Kao again?"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!"

Alexiel stopped... that scream??...It was! ^_^

The scream she had heard was the last cry Antonio. She had won! But what's this? There on the floor was some Christmas candy and. and Old Red Sock with a hole in the toe. Picking up the sock she wondered... she rummaged through her bag, 1...2... OMG!! 3!! (^0^), she had 3 red socks. The other tow had been found in a hunt for Antonio she had been on with Kao.

She ran as fast as she could back to Prontera were Kao was meeting his party.

"Kao! Kao" she cried running down the busy streets.

"What is it " Replied Kao somewhat concerned by the urgent sound in Alexiel's voice.

" I did it! ^_^ ..I killed Antonio! ^_^"

"O,o Well done ^_^, did he give you anything?"

"^_^ Yup! I got a Red Sock!

"! That's 3 now isn't it? , You need to go and see Santa to get you're reward. Come I'll take you to Lutie"

Lady Alexiel and Kao travelled to the Christmas town of Lutie. Once their Kao led Alexiel to Santa's house. Alexiel hadn't been to Santa's house before and was surprised to see that his house was full of people who had won 3 reds socks and were all queuing to clame there prize. After waiting patiently it was finally her turn to talk to Santa. She presented the socks to him and as Santa looked at her he smiled.

"I have something very special for you" he said as he presented her with a Gift Box.

"Oh thank you very much" Alexiel replied

"Ho ho ho Merry Christmas" said Santa with a smile.

Lady Alexiel ran outside to were Kao was waiting for her.

"Well?" he inquired

"He gave me a present!" She said proudly presenting her gift.

"Well goon then..Open it, lets see what's inside"

Lady Alexiel looked at the box, she had been so excited about getting a gift from Santa, and she hadn't stopped to think what might be inside. She examined the box carefully. It was wrapped in shiny green paper with a pretty red ribbon holding it all together; the bow uncurled leaving the ribbon to just fall away. She peeled back the paper and was presented with a square box with a lid. Carefully she lifted the lid, even before the lid had been fully removed she could see a brilliant yellow glow coming form the box. Removing the lid fully she then paced her hands inside to pull out her prize. It was....

Empirium!

"Well done ^_^" Said Kao smiling at her

"Does this mean that you're going to start a guild now?"

Alexiel looked at him, a guild? she'd never thought about it before. After all she was still only a young mage.

"Urm... I don't know, am I good enough to take charge of a guild?"

" There's no reason why not, you will grow stronger in time and I'm sure you're guild would grow stronger with you"

"Well I guess...And I suppose Santa must think I can do it, other wise he wouldn't have given this to me would he ^_^"

" That's settled then, so. What are you going to call you're new guild?"

Lady Alexiel Thought hard about this one, it had to be a name, which seemed to sum up her objectives and be one that people would remember. Whilst she was thinking she heard a faint whisper, at first she couldn't make out what it was saying, but then it came again "White Angels". She turned around to see who had said it but there was no one else there. Alexiel Turned back to look at Kao and uttered the words she had just heard.

"White Angels?"

"That name is fine ^_^"

And so the White Angels were formed and have indeed grown in both number and strength as the year has gone by. Friendships have been forged and the guild reputation for being friendly and helping others now proceeds us. I'm sure that as time continues to go by our reputation and the bonds we have forged with each other will continue to grow.

I read this and now I wanna write the crappy history ;/ heh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-23-2006 20:28.

05-23-2006 20:23
Shiro
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-175.jpeg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol

05-23-2006 20:35 Shiro is offline Send an Email to Shiro Search for Posts by Shiro Add Shiro to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do the Hottentottententententoonstelling history /no1

05-23-2006 20:39 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Sad~ Sad~ is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-266.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Geffanian
Do the Hottentottententententoonstelling history /no1

i totally agree hungry

just another reason to join us !

zerg fan N°1
05-23-2006 23:55 Sad~ is offline Send an Email to Sad~ Search for Posts by Sad~ Add Sad~ to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sad~
Horcrux
unregistered
bah real "silvia night" rocks too imo;< Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuFfHndn9lY
05-24-2006 18:00
Horcrux
unregistered

k i guess it was a stupid idea.
05-24-2006 18:02
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

thats that woman who sang for iceland at the contest right? D:
PR is all ><

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
05-24-2006 18:22 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

o__O oh, cute here : O no1

05-24-2006 19:20 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Horcrux
unregistered
some ppl dunno what to drama about;< Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok oldie article but I've just came across this... and its like LOL

quote:
A bonfire of Harry Potter books have been burnt on a bonfire in New Mexico, by people accusing the fictional boy wizard of being the devil.
JK Rowling's novels were burnt alongside other items considered to be the work of the devil, including horror books by Stephen King, ouija boards and AC/DC records.

Eminem CDs and copies of Disney's Snow White film were thrown in a dustbin.

Protesters denounced the burning as "ignorant"

The congregation of the Christ Community Church in Alamogordo in southern New Mexico heard an anti-Harry Potter sermon in which Pastor Jack Brock claimed the character taught children to take up wizardry.

"Behind that innocent face is the power of satanic darkness," he said. "Harry Potter is the devil and he is destroying people."

The theme of the books - in which Potter attends a wizard's school and battles beasts and other wizards - has been attacked by some for attracting children to dark magic.

But most of the millions of fans of the books - the first of which has been turned into a hit film - have shrugged aside those arguments and embraced the stories as harmless, fantastical entertainment.

The anti-Potter sermon was followed by the night-time book burning, which Pastor Brock said was part of a drive for Christians to get rid of items that prevent them from communicating with God.

Millions of children around the world have read the books

Pastor Brock said he had never read any of the four Potter novels - but had researched their contents.

Several hundred people formed a counter-demonstration across the street to protest at the burning.

"Burning books leads to ignorance and that's why I'm standing out here," said Vicky O'Reilly, a resident of Alamogordo. "My son loves Harry Potter."

Some waved signs - including one reading "Hitler - Bin Laden - Pastor Brock - what great company".

Others wore pointed black witch hats and one carried a broom in support of the Potter books.

The first story has been turned into a hit film

JK Rowling has previously dismissed those who think her books turn children onto witchcraft.

"I have met thousands of children now, and not even one time has a child come up to me and said, 'Ms Rowling, I'm so glad I've read these books because now I want to be a witch,'" she said in an earlier statement.

A number of schools and toy shops have already banned Harry Potter books and merchandise because they fear they will lead children to the occult, while a town in Somerset has raised a petition against the film.

I try not to hate religious people (and I somewhat consider myself as one) it seems really hard to do so -_-
05-24-2006 21:49
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

Horcrux Spam Topic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here is your spam topic. if u feel like spam something about any eurovision artist or stuff like that post it in here but dont open for every shit a new topic >_>

05-24-2006 22:17 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

nice one xD

05-24-2006 22:24 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

Rofl, he already had a Spamtopic on NI Forums and he killed NI with it T_T

All his fault.
05-24-2006 22:30 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Horcrux
unregistered

shy

one thing, i really took this serious.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-25-2006 15:05.

05-25-2006 15:04
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

btw, your article is just what happened to the Manga "Death Note" in China :p

That manga is about someone using a Notebook to kill people by writing their names in it (It's more complex as it sounds though)
Some kids in China then manipulated their notebooks to look like the Death Note and wrote names of people they don't like in it.

Teachers found out, were shocked, reported this, so it was officially banned (at least from schools) because [quote:] "[Death Note is] poison which creates wicked hearts"

=P so yeah, some ppl are overreacting. Whatever. You can still read it so why should you care ? :O
05-25-2006 17:28 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
horcruxforgotpasswordagain:<
unregistered

@ my poor fans!

I wont spam anymore and seek my fortune elsewhere to those who appriciate it! (ok i listened congratulations for the 420948104801th time and I feel like her atm and I lost my password again I think it was Drama Tulip or so q.q)
05-28-2006 21:04
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

Thread Starter Thread Started by Wodus

you could ask me via pm to give u a new pw but multiaccounting sucks. i delete 2 of your accs now and change the pw of horc acc which i will give u ingame

05-28-2006 23:15 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

save ur log in with the internet cookie OTL

05-29-2006 01:11 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

make a tatoo of ur pw on ur ass, then u wont forget it LOL Catch
05-29-2006 08:27 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

nice idea grillen /omg

05-29-2006 13:34 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Horcrux Spam Topic

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH