WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » just to say *blush* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page just to say *blush*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Horcrux
unregistered
just to say *blush* Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

okk i feel like anakin talking to obi-wan before obi-one went to whatever that planet was to kill grievous q_q (its hard to remember every detail q_q)

wells i dont have exams now xD i just enjoy having no responsibility and i make people mad at ws atm q.q i guess

my exams are till 3rd week of june starting by this frday and well i dont play .,. (i rly dunno why i write anyways whatever sada tells me im not sure if im accepted xDDD after all stuff i did ._. )

well being a padawan sux, i feel shy and you knows thats sth weird !111 i never had any problem saying anything xDDD oh well you know me ._.

so agian a pointless post XD if we dont see each other again bai and stuff may the force be with you get many castles- hf at woe and stuff (i guessed there'd be no problems without me well i guess i was wrong as always xd)

i love the fact that i dont play ro its like reborning xD

anyway kis ur drama salad (lol @ gandi)
05-21-2006 22:10
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good luck with exams :3

05-21-2006 22:32 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

since u dont play ro, what are you doing as hobby now :)

[instead of making salad :-P]

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
05-22-2006 00:41 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Horcrux
unregistered
RE: just to say *blush* Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Horcrux
okk i feel like anakin talking to obi-wan before obi-one went to whatever that planet was to kill grievous q_q (its hard to remember every detail q_q)

wells i dont have exams now xD i just enjoy having no responsibility and i make people mad at ws atm q.q i guess

my exams are till 3rd week of june starting by this frday and well i dont play .,. (i rly dunno why i write anyways whatever sada tells me im not sure if im accepted xDDD after all stuff i did ._. )

well being a padawan sux, i feel shy and you knows thats sth weird !111 i never had any problem saying anything xDDD oh well you know me ._.

so agian a pointless post XD if we dont see each other again bai and stuff may the force be with you get many castles- hf at woe and stuff (i guessed there'd be no problems without me well i guess i was wrong as always xd)

i love the fact that i dont play ro its like reborning xD

anyway kis ur drama salad (lol @ gandi)

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS.
05-22-2006 01:45
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

The above post was a reminder from me to change your password. :<

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

05-22-2006 01:45 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Horcrux
unregistered

hmm someone abusing my acc? q.q
05-22-2006 11:54
morelli
come on feel the illinoise

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpg

Good luck :>
05-22-2006 13:41 morelli is offline Send an Email to morelli Search for Posts by morelli Add morelli to your Buddy List Add morelli to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for morelli
Horcrux
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Watery
since u dont play ro, what are you doing as hobby now :)

[instead of making salad :-P]

some sports (usually I hate 'em ) reading & writing fanfics a lot more chatting (if thats possible xDD) and some school stuff and more hanging out with friends and discovery of nature and my surrendings ( ok i mis-spelled xD) .,. im not reading harry potter btw !

and i also try to make my french better in terms of vocab q.q ( <3 révo board) and ofc planning love letters to plant on people ( <3 ppl who take them serious xD) and mischief a lot q_q kinda swt

ps: i lost 3kgs in a week D: ( the week i didnt play ro lol)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-22-2006 15:28.

05-22-2006 15:26
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

LOL gandi, that was mean :x

horc, i want a nice fainfiction about wushuang or yaoi or sada and iru cool

05-22-2006 17:04 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Horcrux
unregistered

OTL i dont write yaoi stuff, sorry to break ur dreams xD twisteyes

ws fanfic can be mean gg

writing a story for some stuff at ro when you read it is REALLY lame...

you cant somewhat reflect ro on paper fully and if you do, noone 'd understand but ro players:<

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-22-2006 17:24.

05-22-2006 17:22
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Horcrux
OTL i dont write yaoi stuff, sorry to break ur dreams xD twisteyes

ws fanfic can be mean gg

writing a story for some stuff at ro when you read it is REALLY lame...

you cant somewhat reflect ro on paper fully and if you do, noone 'd understand but ro players:<

you werent supposed to write about ystuf that happened....i want a fanfiction...sum completely new story xD

05-22-2006 17:38 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Horcrux
unregistered

shy i am working on sth else atm :<
05-22-2006 20:23
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Horc = drama queen + spam king j/k Kis2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajana: 05-22-2006 20:28.

05-22-2006 20:28 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Horcrux
unregistered

kis i am owned by silvia night though xDDDD Sob
05-22-2006 21:04
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » just to say *blush*

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH