WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Drama Salad? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Drama Salad?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Horcrux
unregistered
Drama Salad? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

www.youtube.com/watch?v=snG2V-PtpB8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XXzC3PvicE

for ppl who had interested in eurovision :p

Thx to Lemon.

I loved the song XDDDDDDDDDDD

thx for chaning my password gandi... omg now ppl can guess what it is ;<

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-21-2006 14:14.

05-21-2006 14:07
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

know that already...xDD
i lol 'ed xD

btw you got back your pw? ;P

05-21-2006 14:14 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Horcrux
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes. guess what it is OTL

she is my idol heh i love to have friends like her... always hilarious xD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-21-2006 14:16.

05-21-2006 14:15
Horcrux
unregistered

btw "I'm Syliva Night, I'm shining so bright" cool

I post some comments xD

quote:
haavard77 (1 day ago)
The Greek audience proved themselves to be among the most stupid people in the world. I hope they will die for not having any sense of humour at all and for taking themselves way too serious. Silvia Night is a CHARACTER, that makes fun of herself and this fucked up song contest. I love her talkshow. Too bad that the Greek people are among the most stupid people in the world.

quote:
EVERYTHING WAS A SETUP! The journalist that ws kicked out of the press meeting was from Iceland and part of the joke. The same with the technicians. And believe me, the people bashed after the event was part of the joke. How come you Greek people are too stupid to figure it out?!?!? Silvia Night was making fun of Eurovision, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and all you song-contest idiots, that is taking everything way to serious.

this one is mean, flaming and touches Turkey&Greece too .,. xD

quote:
Greece is crowded with a bunch of pathetic people. I guess the Eastern European Block toghether with Balkan, Turkey and former Russia wich is all very religious have no sense of humour at all. Evrything here was ACTING! You just couldn't see it. Believe me. The events after the show and before including the journalist being kicked out was a stunt. Wow, you are stupid!

I dunno what really happend but I started to like this girl xd

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-21-2006 14:28.

05-21-2006 14:18
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

i´d like to read the full lyrics of this song..xD

05-21-2006 14:22 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

i loved lituania song =D

05-21-2006 14:27 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Horcrux
unregistered

hmm ill download lith too then Q: eveybody tells me "oh this is great- download" i guess ill download the whole thing lol
05-21-2006 14:29
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

elena > all thou .____.

05-21-2006 14:31 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

yea she is sexy

but the girl of ucrain is not bad too =D

05-21-2006 14:37 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Horcrux
unregistered

heh hmm it appears that this "Sylvia" thingy was a character and mocking Britney Spears, Eurovision, Europe and stuff xD

i enjoyed it though .,. its kinda mean to get booed

quote:
I think she is genious. Her joke was superb, from the begining to the end. I voted only for her, and was laughing to tears during performance. What a loss that she wont be in final! ps. those who feel ofended by this character, you need help. maybe laughing therapy would do, but maybe not. Well done, Iceland!

heh
05-21-2006 14:37
Horcrux
unregistered

I only could watch the voting & Finland .,. I was talking with Arti:p
05-21-2006 14:38
Horcrux
unregistered

@Sada xD the lyrics

Hey you, looking at me, I’m talking to you
I’m Silvia Night shining in the light – I know you want me too
Born in Reykjavik in a different league – no damn eurotrashfreak
The vote is in, they say I['ll fucking] win
Too bad for all the others

So congratulations I have arrived
I’m Silvia Night and I’m shining so bright
Eurovision nation your dreams coming true
You’ve been waiting forever
For me to save you
Wham bam boom

My song’s totally cool no yesterday’s news
It's really hot okay, really not too gay
I’m coming here to stay
Want a piece of me, listen carefully
You’ll be D.E.A.D.
So boys and girls around the world,
Let’s meet next year in Iceland

Eurovision nation your dream’s coming true
For me to save you

So Congratulations Spam here

(phone - conversation)
Hello is it god?
What’s up dog?
It’s your favourite person in the world, Silvia Night
I’m saving, taking the world
See you...bye

For me to save you

Just vote for your hero that’s what you must do
I love you

PS:I edited what was written here according to what I listen

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Horcrux: 05-21-2006 15:06.

05-21-2006 14:58
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

thanks xDD

05-21-2006 15:08 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Horcrux
unregistered

lol lithuania sucks in one word xDDD

at least iceland has some subtlety.
05-21-2006 15:15
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

nuh it rocks !

05-21-2006 15:17 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

OTL

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

05-21-2006 15:20 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Horcrux
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Feaglor
OTL

quote:
My song’s totally cool no yesterday’s news
It's really hot okay, really not too gay

i think thats why fea didnt like it ;(
05-21-2006 15:40
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

not really funny for me /hmm even it comes to me so foolish q.q
and in the lyric just the rhyme is good, nothing more..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hera: 05-21-2006 23:26.

05-21-2006 23:24 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

so... thats what minda and icon listen to all day...... xD

05-22-2006 01:18 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Icon Icon is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-34.png

swt, hell no :S

hate that song, and I hate that character swt

even if it's just an act, she just annoys the hell out of me >_>

05-22-2006 02:38 Icon is offline Send an Email to Icon Search for Posts by Icon Add Icon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Icon
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Drama Salad?

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH