WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Desktop Posting Thread! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Desktop Posting Thread!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Garf Garf is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-190.gif

Desktop Posting Thread! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here you can post your Desktops, this is my desktop atm:

Old desktop thread =o

03-05-2006 21:22 Garf is offline Send an Email to Garf Search for Posts by Garf Add Garf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Garf
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is mine atm...

03-05-2006 23:14 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

need to change it again, have this image on my desk for about 3 months now <0<

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kamion: 03-06-2006 06:22.

03-06-2006 06:22 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Dexicreon Dexicreon is a male
Registered

my desktop for several years (just the icons are changing from time to time)

Greetings,
Dexi

If freedom has a meaning, it has the meaning to have the right to
tell the people the things they don't want to hear (George Orwell)

03-06-2006 11:19 Dexicreon is offline Send an Email to Dexicreon Search for Posts by Dexicreon Add Dexicreon to your Buddy List Add Dexicreon to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Dexicreon
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

@dexi

GUN SMITH CATS YEAHHHHH!!!!1 cool cool cool

I love the Anime!!!!11 wow

03-06-2006 17:04 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Desktop Posting Thread!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH