WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Bergel ._.'' » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bergel ._.''
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

Bergel ._.'' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://img279.imageshack.us/my.php?image...nloki1336ol.jpg

http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?image...nloki1342lo.jpg

kis cool cool cool

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Feaglor: 04-30-2006 19:47.

04-30-2006 19:14 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

single priest at emp sucks as well :D
btw i dislike that threadname kinda :x

04-30-2006 19:34 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Amadeus in my heart <3

Thread Starter Thread Started by Feaglor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

btw cause i heard "DEF is easy def is easy " in ts i think that you all was at emp room -_-''

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

04-30-2006 19:47 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

löl XD
nice
04-30-2006 20:12 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Amadeus in my heart <3

Thread Starter Thread Started by Feaglor

and btw gimme intern acces Sob Sob Sob Sob OTL OTL OTL

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

04-30-2006 20:16 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

ok =D better name now =D

well def was easy in fact (untill flare did EC, from that point on there were just too much ppl against us ^^ ), tons of wiz, but np with right armor!
B> ghosty for thomas, freeze weapon for gandi, skill for manboon! xD <3

04-30-2006 21:16 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

who where the blue crystal logo, I don't remember twisteyes

04-30-2006 22:54 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Icon Icon is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-34.png

quote:
Originally posted by AlveiN
who where the blue crystal logo, I don't remember twisteyes

Einheriar

04-30-2006 22:57 Icon is offline Send an Email to Icon Search for Posts by Icon Add Icon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Icon
Erinny-PureJoy Erinny-PureJoy is a female
Registered

actually i told to leave u (but many didnt listen to me) cause a priest alone is, how to say, harmless? flash

and a vit kni (mitsumi) is, how to say, harmless too? ho

how many years you would have needed to break empe (sw roxor)?

2 years? hungry

since we were sure no one else was in (ah maya purple), why to waste resources in hunting you down? the longer u were in empe room the longer u wouldnt have supported ur mates, too bad that many just followed you, i told lyrana to leave me in empe alone (as u can see i was there) and rest at def spot again, you and mistumi were welcomed into the agit since u lost ur time running around, but since not everyone can keep his position a decision had to be made: kill you. kis

with lub my feagoat, dont forget me (and use better titles ok )

Stand up and fight, for you know we are right
Break all the chains around us,
Now, the crusade has begun
Give us a land fit for heroes.
05-02-2006 08:15 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Mangoon
Mango

@ sada: i couldnt do anything. cos none hit the noskill song -.-"
05-02-2006 13:32 Mangoon is offline Send an Email to Mangoon Search for Posts by Mangoon Add Mangoon to your Buddy List
Registered

one time i was swing them, maybe was that time?

05-02-2006 13:33 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
boobiq

i smell something proud
05-02-2006 15:37 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

mitzumi is able to kill emp actually pretty fine °-°;
ah well, wait untill he got his gtb shiled and his ghosty chainmail gg

05-02-2006 16:18 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

gtb mirror shield cuz of +5 mdef!!!!!!!!!!11111

05-02-2006 16:50 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
boobiq

omg! wtf? shield>mirror shield, u dont need mdef, ne alter?
05-02-2006 16:57 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
omg! wtf? shield>mirror shield, u dont need mdef, ne alter?

no1

swt

05-02-2006 16:58 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
boobiq

proud
05-02-2006 17:02 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

rofl grillen, i just can say

IRONISCH AUF IRONIE ZU ANTWORTEN IS /&"§$&$$

oder meinst du das ernst? :P

sry for german swt

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Primal: 05-02-2006 17:02.

05-02-2006 17:02 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
boobiq

kla Catch
05-02-2006 17:08 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
mitzumi is able to kill emp actually pretty fine °-°;
ah well, wait untill he got his gtb shiled and his ghosty chainmail gg

sure with emp safety walled he will break emp in 3 seconds Oo

since they dont do damage we need to kill?
not really hungry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Erinny-PureJoy: 05-02-2006 17:13.

05-02-2006 17:12 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Bergel ._.''

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH