WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Bergel ._.'' » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bergel ._.''
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Erinny-PureJoy
actually since i was amadeus i hadnt this need Oo

and no we will know since leader changes are done only @ weekly maintenance

im not a leader im not interested in having a geffen agit i just do my job and i try to do it at my best, so far no1

and how you know if we change leader at every maintanance or not? gg

05-03-2006 17:39 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Erinny-PureJoy Erinny-PureJoy is a female
Registered

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

more ways that u can even imagine Oo

(if i really want to know it)

but i dont really care if u do ec with watti/mitsumi/wodus/sada/tobi/yama

so i will probably didnt check at your leader at all, and when u do a nice EC i will fight till i can, then i will give to you my congrats for the nice EC

Stand up and fight, for you know we are right
Break all the chains around us,
Now, the crusade has begun
Give us a land fit for heroes.
05-03-2006 17:43 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

/hmm

u sound like einheriar is only u sleepy

at least u should say "we"

and tobi can also be a nice EC leader to build up an invest :S at least he is able to come again and again into an emp room where a fight is

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
05-03-2006 18:52 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Registered

i say i cause i talk for me not for any guild

hard to get?

05-03-2006 21:23 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Wallace Wallace is a male
My Heart Still Strikes For WuShuang

images/avatars/avatar-355.png

amahgad where is screen shoots ? leave here please !

Paladin From Unknow City
05-07-2006 02:21 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

nono, she is allowed to stay ok

05-07-2006 09:05 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Registered

lal sleepy

05-08-2006 19:55 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

bored joy? =)

05-08-2006 20:00 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Erinny, i wanna spend ur money
i wanna spend all ur money
at the GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR!
05-09-2006 18:37 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
Erinny, i wanna spend ur money
i wanna spend all ur money
at the GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR!

spammer heh

05-09-2006 18:39 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Bergel ._.''

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH