WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Bergel ._.'' » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bergel ._.''
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we will see then i think ok

05-02-2006 17:25 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
boo
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Erinny-PureJoy
quote:
Originally posted by Sada
mitzumi is able to kill emp actually pretty fine °-°;
ah well, wait untill he got his gtb shiled and his ghosty chainmail gg

sure with emp safety walled he will break emp in 3 seconds Oo

since they dont do damage we need to kill?
not really hungry

hmm
05-02-2006 17:29
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

! boo

05-02-2006 17:31 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Prince
! boo
!
05-02-2006 18:01 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Shino
quote:
! boo
!

!

05-02-2006 18:23 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Brainster
quote:
Originally posted by Shino
quote:
! boo
!

!

!

05-02-2006 18:27 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

quote:
actually i told to leave u (but many didnt listen to me) cause a priest alone is, how to say, harmless? flash

and a vit kni (mitsumi) is, how to say, harmless too? ho

how many years you would have needed to break empe (sw roxor)?

2 years? hungry

since we were sure no one else was in (ah maya purple), why to waste resources in hunting you down? the longer u were in empe room the longer u wouldnt have supported ur mates, too bad that many just followed you, i told lyrana to leave me in empe alone (as u can see i was there) and rest at def spot again, you and mistumi were welcomed into the agit since u lost ur time running around, but since not everyone can keep his position a decision had to be made: kill you. kis

with lub my feagoat, dont forget me (and use better titles ok )

a mitsumi or a faglor can be harmless.. indeed, but do u check leaderchanges recently?

*cough*

maya purple for ass then :x

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
05-02-2006 19:34 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

BOOM HEADSHOT!
05-02-2006 20:15 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

! ! ! ! !

05-02-2006 22:51 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Erinny-PureJoy Erinny-PureJoy is a female
Registered

uhm? Watti is still leader

Stand up and fight, for you know we are right
Break all the chains around us,
Now, the crusade has begun
Give us a land fit for heroes.
05-03-2006 01:20 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

quote:
uhm? Watti is still leader

Look at the flags ?

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.
05-03-2006 01:38 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
Tobi Tobi is a male
blah~

At thursday WuShu will have a snapping leader hungry

05-03-2006 06:59 Tobi is offline Send an Email to Tobi Search for Posts by Tobi Add Tobi to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tobi
Registered

well as i experienced you are a reallt good EC leader (maybe the best, at least, for my experience -except when u do EC on traps ho ), much fun for WS then (till u decide to build up an eco) sexy

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Erinny-PureJoy: 05-03-2006 11:03.

05-03-2006 11:01 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

SWT WE ARE DOOMED !!! PURE WILL KILL USE ALL AND INVESTBASH THE ECO wall

btw this is screenshot section, not funny stuff section no1

05-03-2006 14:53 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
boobiq

now it is mr. im stoned buahaha
=P
05-03-2006 15:08 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Garf Garf is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-190.gif

quote:
(till u decide to build up an eco)

shut up, nobody cares about you anyway bo

05-03-2006 17:12 Garf is offline Send an Email to Garf Search for Posts by Garf Add Garf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Garf
Registered

well
i just meant that he will not be able to do EC everywhere when WS will build up an eco (unless u dont use a subguild to def your home agit)... i never meant i will bash your eco or smting, did it? swt

and even using a 2nd guild to def will have some risks, that is all i meant... nothing more Oo

05-03-2006 17:14 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

well, from now on keep an eye n ws flag. you never know who will be next to use EC /hungry

05-03-2006 17:22 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
boobiq

be carefull if im leader bergel and chun r lost.
05-03-2006 17:37 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Registered

actually since i was amadeus i hadnt this need Oo

and no we will know since leader changes are done only @ weekly maintenance

im not a leader im not interested in having a geffen agit i just do my job and i try to do it at my best, so far no1

05-03-2006 17:38 Erinny-PureJoy is offline Send an Email to Erinny-PureJoy Search for Posts by Erinny-PureJoy Add Erinny-PureJoy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Erinny-PureJoy
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Bergel ._.''

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH