WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sigh

This is discrimination againts us hunters imo ok

Snipers r cool and have success :bling:

And noone even look at tiny, frail and ugly(the sprite sux a bit imo) hunters Sob

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
12-01-2006 19:27 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Thread Starter Thread Started by Watery
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AlveiN
quote:
Originally posted by Watery
S> secks to alvi >:

gogo come to France sexy

actually i ment that yonda shall secks u cause he got no money OTL

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
12-01-2006 20:34 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

omg omg bo bo bye watti, I'm so disappointed Sob

12-01-2006 20:38 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
the new banner sucks
unregistered

watti liez, check ur pms i bet u got a offer already!
12-02-2006 09:14
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AlveiN
quote:
S> secks to alvi >:

gogo come to France sexy

actually i ment that yonda shall secks u cause he got no money OTL

for u its gratis. ic

12-02-2006 12:54 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Alvein, me lubs your Champion fanart.
Great job on the clothes! <3 It's a pity you did not participate in the loadingscreen competition...=(

12-02-2006 15:55 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

ofc the champ rocks. i mean its mine.

watti asked him to draw my champ and thats the result =)

he couldnt fail with such a great model ! XD~

12-02-2006 16:51 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

lol.....
The technique Alvein used rocks, I meant!
You still suck ass like always pif

kis gogo ubermodel wodus! : D

12-02-2006 23:25 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
morelli
come on feel the illinoise

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpg

Check out this pic, alvein drawn for me.

Its damnit beautiful, isn't it!?

Again a thousand thanks alvein, i rly love it <3
12-04-2006 22:06 morelli is offline Send an Email to morelli Search for Posts by morelli Add morelli to your Buddy List Add morelli to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for morelli
Fargo Fargo is a male
Mr. WuShuang 06

nice..

Alvein would u mind to draw something with my Champ and/ or Sage (lris)?^^

12-06-2006 17:14 Fargo is offline Send an Email to Fargo Search for Posts by Fargo Add Fargo to your Buddy List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
lol.....
The technique Alvein used rocks, I meant!
You still suck ass like always pif

kis gogo ubermodel wodus! : D

i dont sucks, i am MIDGARDS NEXT TOPMODEL !!1

12-06-2006 17:20 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Pinali Pinali is a female
<3 my Khalan

images/avatars/avatar-626.jpg

http://www.euro-ro.net/news/eu/02103/

!
q.q

12-11-2006 16:08 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

grats pinaliiiiii =D
my favorite is in as well <3
too bad I didn't make it...well that's a sign I guess >D

12-11-2006 17:23 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Cassi
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-174.jpg

congratz pinali kis
12-11-2006 18:03 Cassi is offline Send an Email to Cassi Search for Posts by Cassi Add Cassi to your Buddy List
[Shugo] [Shugo] is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-614.jpg

! I just saw it few minutes ago ,very very nice one Pinali !
I think my favorite out the whole list ,oh and gratz heh

Hey!Didnt they made a movie called IRO-BOT with Will Smith and where robots are everywhere?Oh wait thats I-ROBOT.....(ex-IRO player)
12-11-2006 18:16 [Shugo] is offline Send an Email to [Shugo] Search for Posts by [Shugo] Add [Shugo] to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for [Shugo]
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Thread Starter Thread Started by Watery

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
grats pinaliiiiii =D
my favorite is in as well <3
too bad I didn't make it...well that's a sign I guess >D

next time paint a pic in your standart :-P then i guess u will win miss sophie

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
12-11-2006 18:54 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

i told you, boobs are the way to success
12-11-2006 19:09 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

congrats pinali

@grillen:

you're right. sada next time just a small mathematical equation for you :

"bigger boobs = bigger sucess to win"

;)

12-11-2006 19:33 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

I know but Yvonne is not interested in bigger boobs. :x
And it was mainly a fanart for her! >O
I think she already was pissed enough, that I did not draw any YAOI...xD;

@watti:
nuuh, it's ok, this way I won't be seduced to play again. >-<
I am a bit disappointed but it's better for me like that actually /wah

12-11-2006 20:14 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Pinali Pinali is a female
<3 my Khalan

images/avatars/avatar-626.jpg

Thx ^^
But I'm kinda insulted that ppl think it only get in cuz of boobs! =(

I'm disappointed that Sada didn't get in too q.q I liked that more than some of the entry there..

12-12-2006 12:24 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH