WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Thread Starter Thread Started by Watery
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can u post your submission here? i cant find any pictures :< just kyaas on the website... wtf kyaa >_> for me its galou .-.

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-02-2007 17:03 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here was my submission proud
http://alvein23.free.fr/banniereragnafr.bmp

galou is her artist nickname, kyaa is her ROname

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AlveiN: 01-02-2007 17:17.

01-02-2007 17:17 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Administrator

if there is drawing contests in f-ro u can tell xD i visited the website 2 times in my life.. i surely miss stuff :<

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-02-2007 17:23 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

The sniper looks like a male, her face is 2 though... swt

I thought she was a HE, and after 20 seconds i've noticed the boobs.. swt

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Wolf: 01-02-2007 19:44.

01-02-2007 19:44 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
The sniper looks like a male, her face is 2 though... swt

I thought she was a HE, and after 20 seconds i've noticed the boobs.. swt

What kind of guy are you to notice the boobs after 30 seconds?!
Usually that's the first thing men notice......!

01-02-2007 20:36 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

he is our best "drunkard" it seems he is either a lil gay or still drunk :D

01-02-2007 21:07 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Administrator

warning, he got a megingjard intime piercing.

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-05-2007 00:49 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

norman ist fies2.RIF

i loled ;p

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

01-05-2007 01:01 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Morning Glory Morning Glory is a female
calystegia

images/avatars/avatar-638.gif

I'm surprised that so many members are such great artists and I'm really impressed. :D
Great work, I'm looking forward to more pictures~

01-05-2007 05:07 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Corsaire
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-403.gif

Wodus punched a Marmelade Jar !!1
01-05-2007 06:55 Corsaire is offline Send an Email to Corsaire Search for Posts by Corsaire Add Corsaire to your Buddy List
wish0r wish0r is a male
born to be a nub

images/avatars/avatar-580.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Wodus
he is our best "drunkard" it seems he is either a lil gay or still drunk :D

XD

01-05-2007 12:20 wish0r is offline Send an Email to wish0r Search for Posts by wish0r Add wish0r to your Buddy List
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

why is everyone so good with painter, except me? D: (oC ftw.)
01-05-2007 16:12 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Administrator

tell me nice settings for OC and then i try.. atm i have some pics drawn in there but it never comes out like i wanted it (especially with blending colors together)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-05-2007 17:22 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Lea
why is everyone so good with painter, except me? D: (oC ftw.)

i suck hard in painting xD

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

01-05-2007 17:40 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Administrator

i wont write that ... since lea would draw yaoi xD .... guess she will draw a hard sucking sway now swt

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-05-2007 17:45 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

i dont rly like yaoi.. :| do you use oc 4.x? because, while i didn't like 3.x and always used 2.24, 4 is really nice <3
01-05-2007 18:15 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Corsaire
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-403.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Sway
i suck hard in painting xD

You " suck " hard a bit everywhere imo <3~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Corsaire: 01-05-2007 18:56.

01-05-2007 18:55 Corsaire is offline Send an Email to Corsaire Search for Posts by Corsaire Add Corsaire to your Buddy List
Morning Glory Morning Glory is a female
calystegia

images/avatars/avatar-638.gif

I really wish I was good in painting with Painter or OC as well.
Painter is a nice program but for I don't have the nerves for studying another program than Photoshop since it was so hair-raising to learn to get along with it. Yeah, I'm lazy...

Attachment:
jpg laaaaa.jpg (230 KB, 215 downloads)

01-05-2007 19:00 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

woah amazing painting :>

blob the bob
01-05-2007 19:04 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
wish0r wish0r is a male
born to be a nub

images/avatars/avatar-580.gif

These paintings are very nice too, no need to switch to another programm =)

01-05-2007 19:14 wish0r is offline Send an Email to wish0r Search for Posts by wish0r Add wish0r to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH