WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ye they are nice .... but ... something is missing ... :*(
01-05-2007 20:49 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your painting rocks morning no1 ok

01-06-2007 00:38 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund

LOL, i know what u mean ..

01-06-2007 02:02 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

quote:
Originally posted by Morning Glory
I really wish I was good in painting with Painter or OC as well.
Painter is a nice program but for I don't have the nerves for studying another program than Photoshop since it was so hair-raising to learn to get along with it. Yeah, I'm lazy...

Photoshop > all anyway. <3
Nice one. /ok
Your style seems familiar, do I know you from any online artgallery? o_o

01-07-2007 10:44 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Thread Starter Thread Started by Watery

are u at dev.art anywhere :o wanna see more than 2 pics

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-07-2007 14:36 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Morning Glory Morning Glory is a female
calystegia

images/avatars/avatar-638.gif

Wow, thank you. q.q

quote:
Originally posted by Primal
quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund

LOL, i know what u mean ..

I don't really want to know I guess...

Hmm, I don't think that you know me. I'm actually not active at Devianart or Animexx at all even though I have accounts there. Maybe my style is just quite similar to someone else's, it's not really a unique one. (Usually, I use the nickname Yuugao.)
Sada, I've seen your art before already. ^^b

01-08-2007 23:43 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

Yea, maybe. :3
Well, Animexx isn't really the right place to show art at. I dislike the community there kinda (thou I still upload some stuff from time to time....old bad habbit orso <,< ).

01-09-2007 13:09 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Administrator

actually i think an own art / sketch blog is the nicest thing. dev art is nice too, cause u meet new ppls... but its too huge place .-.

<3 sketches.

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-09-2007 13:42 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
calystegia

Yep, that's it, people at Animexx upset me many times, can't stand the community either. But sometimes I still upload stuff their as well so every 5 months maybe...

The first place where my pictures and even sketches go to would be my Livejournal blog anyway but it's not a public one.
Do you actually have one? I'd like to take a look at it~

Attachment:
jpg himbeerchen.jpg (239.32 KB, 449 downloads)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Morning Glory: 01-09-2007 15:29.

01-09-2007 15:26 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

Don't have any D:
I was wondering about starting a blog again, but kinda no time/motivation for it.
Just got my galleries at dA/Animexx and my RO-Fanartthread on RC D:

01-09-2007 15:32 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Administrator

well using some blog thingie like they had on surprise xxx would be funny to have a blog with more users with 1 layout, what means u just need to use your name to post and a webspace to put / link your pics with...

maybe i can rape vibi to do one with me q.q

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-09-2007 15:57 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
wish0r wish0r is a male
born to be a nub

images/avatars/avatar-580.gif

I really like your "Cheek-design", you're doing great!

01-09-2007 18:34 wish0r is offline Send an Email to wish0r Search for Posts by wish0r Add wish0r to your Buddy List
Administrator

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-18-2007 21:47 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Desue

images/avatars/avatar-533.gif

Really nice banner.

owned by pryderi

01-22-2007 11:40 Desue is offline Send an Email to Desue Search for Posts by Desue Add Desue to your Buddy List
Administrator

thx björnemann :)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-22-2007 13:24 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
calystegia

Still no internet and not much time left. Since Rob isn't online in MSN i have to park the pictures he and hope that they will be discovered one day...
In other words: I'm finally done with the request. :D

wish0r
Really? Thanks. :D Well, actually they are not really a part of my uh... 'style'. It's just that my Priest wears this lower headgear named 'Blush' and I tried to uhm... draw it in the picture. And the second one is a request by someone which I drew with a sprite edit as an example and she had those red cheeks as well.
To be honest, I started to like that 'cheeky-design' as well. xD Will make use of it more often now, I think.

Attachments:
jpg alchemist2.jpg (387.22 KB, 205 downloads)
jpg priest2.jpg (214.45 KB, 196 downloads)

01-26-2007 14:17 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Administrator

@ glory

nice pics

please dont link pictures u attached here in other forums. the ppl have to register to this forum to see it and it just makes a strange impression. better use image shack for your stuff on rocards ;)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-26-2007 14:53 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
calystegia

Noticed that as well and already changed it. :D

01-26-2007 15:07 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

sexy

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
01-26-2007 15:17 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

fascinating drawings glory ^_^ wow

01-26-2007 15:30 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH