WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shippo Shippo is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-590.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice hungry

I wish I could draw as well as you q.q

01-26-2007 15:45 Shippo is offline Send an Email to Shippo Search for Posts by Shippo Add Shippo to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice
put her döner in the mouth q.q
01-26-2007 15:47 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Wisky
WuShuang Member

Very beautiful I really like the eyes, keep up the great drawing

01-26-2007 16:16 Wisky is offline Send an Email to Wisky Search for Posts by Wisky Add Wisky to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wisky
morelli
come on feel the illinoise

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
nice
put her döner in the mouth q.q

No döner in Mascara's mouth /pif
01-27-2007 16:44 morelli is offline Send an Email to morelli Search for Posts by morelli Add morelli to your Buddy List Add morelli to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for morelli
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

quote:
Originally posted by Morning Glory
Still no internet and not much time left. Since Rob isn't online in MSN i have to park the pictures he and hope that they will be discovered one day...
In other words: I'm finally done with the request. :D

wish0r
Really? Thanks. :D Well, actually they are not really a part of my uh... 'style'. It's just that my Priest wears this lower headgear named 'Blush' and I tried to uhm... draw it in the picture. And the second one is a request by someone which I drew with a sprite edit as an example and she had those red cheeks as well.
To be honest, I started to like that 'cheeky-design' as well. xD Will make use of it more often now, I think.

Love the first one, really cute. =)
Thou I kinda like the cheekdesign, it's too much red over her face for my taste :x
Kinda liked the priestess-cheecks better.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sada: 01-27-2007 20:13.

01-27-2007 20:12 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Chanelle Chanelle is a female
~Cute Voice~

images/avatars/avatar-399.gif

@Morning Glory: <3 your pics!!! Really cute and nice =)
Hope to see moooooorrreeeeee sooon ^.^

@Sada: WHY is almost EVERYONE currently obsessed with Matumoto Jun oO. I see it especially often the last days...HYD2 is the reason I guess? ^^ (yah, finally second season *.*)
(goes watching Hana Yori Dango Returns EP 2 /ok xD)

Birdy-Status: 51 ~neutral~ proud
01-27-2007 23:02 Chanelle is offline Search for Posts by Chanelle Add Chanelle to your Buddy List
Mikami Mikami is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-710.jpg

It's uber Mikami, drawn with Ikea pencil!

Attachment:
jpg lol.jpg (15 KB, 265 downloads)

ø Mikami 95/66 × WOE Clown
ø Signs 93/62 × WOE Scholar
ø Dephiel 77/36 × MVP Creator

02-08-2007 14:49 Mikami is offline Send an Email to Mikami Search for Posts by Mikami Add Mikami to your Buddy List
Healmachine Healmachine is a male
Sakuranbo

The nose's pencil? :P
02-08-2007 15:13 Healmachine is offline Send an Email to Healmachine Search for Posts by Healmachine Add Healmachine to your Buddy List
Mikami Mikami is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-710.jpg

Exactly!

ø Mikami 95/66 × WOE Clown
ø Signs 93/62 × WOE Scholar
ø Dephiel 77/36 × MVP Creator

02-08-2007 15:19 Mikami is offline Send an Email to Mikami Search for Posts by Mikami Add Mikami to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

The kitty looks like it's making lub with your head.. D:

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

02-08-2007 17:11 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Morning Glory Morning Glory is a female
calystegia

images/avatars/avatar-638.gif

:,D

08-27-2007 07:39 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

xDDD
lub this picture <3

08-27-2007 08:54 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

olol :D that looks cute :>

~
08-27-2007 11:05 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

quote:
Originally posted by Morning Glory

:,D

Awww.. thanks xD
<3

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

08-27-2007 13:43 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » FanArts - Pictures/Sketches/Pixelart

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH