WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Hello Again :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Again :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raindrop Raindrop is a male

images/avatars/avatar-310.jpg

Hello Again :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all again :)

Im not sure if some of you is still hanging around here.

Still <3 to everyone.

A new EU server is opening next month maybe you know...

I wonder if any of you will be there?

Hope to see ya....

Everything which has a good end is good
08-10-2019 01:17 Raindrop is offline Send an Email to Raindrop Search for Posts by Raindrop Add Raindrop to your Buddy List Add Raindrop to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Raindrop
Mikami Mikami is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-710.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not sure if I will start on the new server since the mechanics are the mix of the worst parts.
Since many regions tested now the "revo-classic" system it turned out that those servers usually have a life-span of 1-2 years and are mainly cash grab. But there is at least a chance that afterwards there will be a renewal server.

For the time being most of the people I play with decided to play on OriginsRO.
While it's still weird to play on a private server, it proved already that it has a balanced economy and really interesting war of emperium.

ø Mikami 95/66 × WOE Clown
ø Signs 93/62 × WOE Scholar
ø Dephiel 77/36 × MVP Creator

08-13-2019 10:57 Mikami is offline Send an Email to Mikami Search for Posts by Mikami Add Mikami to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Hello Again :)

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH