WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Buy cheap oil painting go to Micaroo.com » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Buy cheap oil painting go to Micaroo.com
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Buy cheap oil painting go to Micaroo.com Overbury 09-22-2013 12:09

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Overbury
Registered

Buy cheap oil painting go to Micaroo.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tried Flower Paintings. For the life of me I cannot colour with sebum. To me they are too stinky and unpleasant. I use acrylics because I like for my Famous Paintings to dry quick. Sometimes I really have to work quick to combination shades on my fabric, but if I am dealing with a certain shade for a while, I just add a sailing method to along with to create it last. Or I use child jugs to mix up shades that I like and keep them in the jugs. That way when large I need comes up again, I have it already combined. Acrylics are super simple to fresh up with the water and detergent. You can also just add the water to acrylics to slim it out.
09-22-2013 12:09 Overbury is offline Send an Email to Overbury Search for Posts by Overbury Add Overbury to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Buy cheap oil painting go to Micaroo.com

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH