WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Application/Forum Problems » It's what insecure people do, and its what th off-season football workout!_keyword » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's what insecure people do, and its what th off-season football workout!_keyword
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szczurek_0987 Szczurek_0987 is a female
Registered

It's what insecure people do, and its what th off-season football workout!_keyword Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<br>i used to have some big mouth friends i guess it is different with 'family'anoying as can be at the time but it is funny to talk about years later. I sometimes say stupid stuff to people that anoy me for one dumb reason or another and then wonder why myselfnPlus, his takedowns are nowhere near that of Maynard's or his standup. suspension training straps Both Maynard and Edgar would get destroyed though, but at least Maynard stands more of a chance and has beaten more big names. Good knockout one hitter quiter almost got took out himself thoughYou gotta stop posting about me all the time bro, it's getting a little creepy. And you can't always go by physiques Fedor might be a blubber butt or Tim Sylvia doesn't mean they've never taken gear. No kidding!</br><br>Disregard healthEnjoy life by eating like shutY I fat?How many pounds is your coworker?After his third request to be inserted, Master Sergeant Gordon received permission to perform his volunteer mission. When debris and enemy ground fires at the site caused them to abort the first attempt, Master Sergeant Gordon was inserted one hundred meters south of the crash site. So was Feinstein. It's going to be hard shaking the nonsense that were the results of his [last] task force. I think the first shot lesnar was thinking oh $hit I'm about be #13 on Carwin's 1st round resume. Cain has pretty good striking, but it doesn't carry the intimidation Carwin's doesI am done with cutting for sure. I want to be stronger, and I may possibly join the PSU powerlifting club (just recreational, not competing)-I have honestly always been a ****-ass bencher, so my main goal is to improve that. </br><br>It's what insecure people do, and its what these bully street fighters all possess, they have to act tough or macho around other people because they have some insecurities. A lot of times they think beating up on people will make them more attractive to chicks too, but it's far from the truth, most classy girls hate bullys. &quot;White's explanation for Johnson's miss differed sharply from the fighter's representative. Johnson's manager, Glenn Robinson, today told Yahoo!Yes, because Broz is forcing him to train under him. This is from the dude pretending to be clarence. Bloodsport changed my life. i dont even know what to say&quot; Win. **** that!It's lights out. One of the most educated guys when it comes to MMA right here. trx suspension trainer </br>

dD3aN4sL6t
09-03-2013 11:38 Szczurek_0987 is offline Send an Email to Szczurek_0987 Homepage of Szczurek_0987 Search for Posts by Szczurek_0987 Add Szczurek_0987 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Szczurek_0987: dD3aN4sL6t YIM Account Name of Szczurek_0987: dD3aN4sL6t View the MSN Profile for Szczurek_0987
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Application/Forum Problems » It's what insecure people do, and its what th off-season football workout!_keyword

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH