WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Application/Forum Problems » It could be used where there are various materials or dust in the air stream. I got their attention » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It could be used where there are various materials or dust in the air stream. I got their attention
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChassidyX ChassidyX is a female
Registered

It could be used where there are various materials or dust in the air stream. I got their attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is in my experience it is middle of the pack in terms of silence (the Antec 3-speed is usually quieter on its lowest speed) but the Scythe pushes a lot of air. This has worked well for us for a few years, but if we ever need to replace the fan down the road, we can chose a similar model or go for something more expensive with ultra-modern styling. Keeping the attic dry helps to keep your home healthy and structural safe.

Here is my homepage :: fantage cheats how to get free stars
09-01-2013 08:45 ChassidyX is offline Search for Posts by ChassidyX Add ChassidyX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Application/Forum Problems » It could be used where there are various materials or dust in the air stream. I got their attention

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH