WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Application/Forum Problems » He looked at my mouth and told me I had a clean bill of health and just needed a regular cleaning. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page He looked at my mouth and told me I had a clean bill of health and just needed a regular cleaning.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ReggieDea ReggieDea is a male
Registered

He looked at my mouth and told me I had a clean bill of health and just needed a regular cleaning. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is sometimes a problem with infection that will cause your tooth pain. Dental Insurance Policies ' Dental insurance policies provide coverage for the private dental treatment, up to a specified or set cost limit; some dental insurance policies also provide coverage for NHS dental treatments. Then the doctor executes a head and neck examination, oral cancer screening and also TMJ assessment.

Here is my web blog - NuVetLabs (nuvetlabs) on Pinterest ( http://wsdsold.infospace.com/pemonitorhosted/ws/results/Web/Nuvet%20Plus/4/
0/0/Source/zoom=on/engines=999gpqjpj/qi=61/offset=60/bepersistence=true/_ic
eUrlFlag=7
)
08-31-2013 07:40 ReggieDea is offline Search for Posts by ReggieDea Add ReggieDea to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Application/Forum Problems » He looked at my mouth and told me I had a clean bill of health and just needed a regular cleaning.

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH