WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Oh, fancy forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (97): « first ... « previous 93 94 [95] 96 97 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oh, fancy forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shino
quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
Who said beer? Where's beer?!

I want beer!!

hungry hungry hungry
Knife´s and Beer and not for Kids Wolfi :< so sorry Dude

@Morning Glory
We need to break into Primals Opfa Bude and free the beeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Who cares?

BEEEEER!! wow

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
07-09-2008 13:12 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Shippo Shippo is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-590.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow

07-10-2008 20:01 Shippo is offline Send an Email to Shippo Search for Posts by Shippo Add Shippo to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

sexy
07-10-2008 20:12 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Morning Glory Morning Glory is a female
calystegia

images/avatars/avatar-638.gif

quote:
@Morning Glory

Seriously, I'd so do it.
I even did it already with a random person from RO who I never met before. *cough cough cough* Now, that sounds kinda slutty.

07-17-2008 17:04 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

quote:
Originally posted by Morning Glory
quote:
@Morning Glory

Seriously, I'd so do it.
I even did it already with a random person from RO who I never met before. *cough cough cough* Now, that sounds kinda slutty.

Well then im a bitch !
Since i didnt know Primal but he was pretty near my town and we met up and where drinking teh hell out of grashüpfer !

After that we used to fill us up :<
And after that i met a person named copy !
07-17-2008 17:52 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Copy
Sexy Schnitte <3

HERE bo
07-17-2008 19:43 Copy is offline Send an Email to Copy Search for Posts by Copy Add Copy to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

And then we had a Flotter Dreier !

Alter Thomas hast du dich wenigstens mal rasiert ? !
07-18-2008 04:42 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

lets do it!

07-22-2008 22:31 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

quote:
Originally posted by Primal
lets do it!

Why do I feel like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" ?

o.o'

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

07-22-2008 23:22 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

hi :o

~
07-31-2008 04:45 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

<3 pray <3

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

08-04-2008 19:03 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Primal Primal is a male

kis

08-05-2008 00:01 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

quote:
Originally posted by Primal
kis
bo hungry
08-05-2008 05:42 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Zerg-Spirit Zerg-Spirit is a male
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-167.jpg

Praystation, you'll be the perm warper today.

08-11-2008 16:30 Zerg-Spirit is offline Send an Email to Zerg-Spirit Search for Posts by Zerg-Spirit Add Zerg-Spirit to your Buddy List
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

proud

08-11-2008 16:41 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male

what about meeting and secks and stuff now? swt

08-11-2008 22:48 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

But you need to be shaved.
We dont accept wannabe asians with a hairy crotch
08-11-2008 22:52 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

quote:
Originally posted by Zerg-Spirit
Praystation, you'll be the perm warper today.

May can I be a tanker in the red party, today? =D

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

08-12-2008 21:06 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

What's worst?

-Going to work, cleaning cars all the day long

-Being at home with your father who complains about anything you do

Well, I've got the solution:
work in the morning and in the noon, get back in the evening, tired and bored, try to play WoW with your girlfriend to have some fun and relax, and enjoy your father yelling ad you becouse you still play computer games!

At first, I thought my father was complaining about euRO coz it's 2D.. But WoW is 3D and is harder (even if I use questhelper for dummies) and he's complaining anyway.
This could mean that he's just bored of being home for his holiday.. Coz usually, he's quiter..

I'm bored of summer -.-

Gimme school back >_>

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Wolf: 08-13-2008 13:35.

08-13-2008 13:27 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

SUMMER HOLIDAYS HAVE GOOOONEEE..

WORK IS ENDEEEED

HOMEWORKS DONEEEE

BAAACK TO SCHOOOOOOL!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...

q.q

Well, at least is the last year u.u'

What's up Wushies??

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

09-07-2008 16:51 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Pages (97): « first ... « previous 93 94 [95] 96 97 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Oh, fancy forum

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH