WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Oh, fancy forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (97): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oh, fancy forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lemon
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

Oh, fancy forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks really stylish, good work =), is it semi-ripped off from somewhere or did all this by yourself? D:
03-03-2006 21:40 lemon is offline Send an Email to lemon Search for Posts by lemon Add lemon to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks really nice, much better looks as the old board.
now just make sure evereone posts here and Sada doesn't spam to much :P

03-03-2006 21:41 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
lemon
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by lemon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well if you made them yourself it wouldnt really have been ro-emotes i guess ;o; Again, really nice work =)
03-03-2006 21:43 lemon is offline Send an Email to lemon Search for Posts by lemon Add lemon to your Buddy List
Icon Icon is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-34.png

yes, looks really nice ok

03-03-2006 21:46 Icon is offline Send an Email to Icon Search for Posts by Icon Add Icon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Icon
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

It's a WBB!!

The Style is well done. It's simple, cute and... blue. I like it :O
03-03-2006 21:46 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

whoho~ D:

03-03-2006 21:47 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

thats the way aha aha i like it hungry
03-03-2006 21:47 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

xD

03-03-2006 21:48 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Cassi
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-174.jpg

cute hungry
03-03-2006 21:49 Cassi is offline Send an Email to Cassi Search for Posts by Cassi Add Cassi to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered

nice forum

@wodus -> tittenalarm!!!11111
03-03-2006 21:52
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

*-* nice nice nice !!!1 cool

03-03-2006 21:52 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

really nice
welldone :D

blob the bob
03-03-2006 21:54 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

Ugly <-- wtf at that smiley! i named it "watti" when i was at gandi's, now its back to "ugly"... suckers T______T
03-03-2006 21:54 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

the buttons are still confusing me a bit Q_____Q;
but nice <3
we got RO emos <3 cool

and and.....i cant spam anymore? ._______________________.

03-03-2006 21:54 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Icon Icon is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-34.png

quote:

you can spam all you want, just no postcount gg

well, wodus asked for not to much spam >_>

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Icon: 03-03-2006 21:56.

03-03-2006 21:56 Icon is offline Send an Email to Icon Search for Posts by Icon Add Icon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Icon
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Icon
quote:

you can spam all you want, just no postcount gg

well, wodus asked for not to much spam >_>

*hint* profile *hint*

but well, there are no ranks :P
03-03-2006 21:58 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

right, where is my cute rank? xD

03-03-2006 22:12 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
right, where is my cute rank? xD

Not installed yet that everyone can edit his own ranks.

I got my own one since i was installing this Board with Mr.Style Wodus.

But i guess me and Wodus will install some nice things for this forum soon enough hungry
03-03-2006 22:14 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Merit Merit is a male
WuShuang Member

When will you activate all accounts? hungry
03-03-2006 22:17 Merit is offline Send an Email to Merit Search for Posts by Merit Add Merit to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

Wodus is currently active in TS speaking with Lyrana :P

So just wait a bit.
Its easy work but since he was removing my precious Admin Rank i cant help him with such things :D
03-03-2006 22:18 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Pages (97): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Oh, fancy forum

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH