WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Old nice days... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old nice days...
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Old nice days... Raindrop 12-25-2012 15:19
 RE: Old nice days... ginadu 07-24-2013 08:42

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raindrop Raindrop is a male

images/avatars/avatar-310.jpg

Old nice days... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all Wushu... I missed all of you and all those nice days...

I now resigned from my job and building a new carrier on game programming.

Programming a like game like RO?

It is almost impossible but even dream of that is enough...

And what is more than impossible is playing again together with all those nice people again....

<3 u all...

Everything which has a good end is good
12-25-2012 15:19 Raindrop is offline Send an Email to Raindrop Search for Posts by Raindrop Add Raindrop to your Buddy List Add Raindrop to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Raindrop
ginadu
Registered

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I am so happy to know you are pretty well now, you have your own life and enjoy your work so much now, I just wish you can be happy everyday.
So do you want to know something me recently? I love the game path of exile so much, maybe it is just the game you are working as well. I need to buy poe items for better items in the game, I know you can understand that.
Best wishes.
07-24-2013 08:42 ginadu is offline Send an Email to ginadu Search for Posts by ginadu Add ginadu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Old nice days...

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH