WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Zomg! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zomg!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Steelrose
Registered

Zomg! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello friends!

just want to let you know: I MISS WS

even if i will never play ro again i always nearly cry when i visit our old hp.

so many nice ppl, dirty talk and funny stuff we had when we were still woe aktive...

and wodus still has my mocking muffler!

for all those who miss me, too: you can write an email to: azazelia@gmx.de

it will take some time till i reply cause i spend all my free time (and i got lots of free time) playing WoW..

btw Azazelia is my main char there and damn she (!) rocks!

even Steelrose would be jealous if he would know her!

ok my girlfriend just came online.. cya friends

Wushung will always be in my heart!
06-20-2008 11:01 Steelrose is offline Send an Email to Steelrose Search for Posts by Steelrose Add Steelrose to your Buddy List
Daniel84 Daniel84 is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-46.gif

RE: Zomg! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey steel,
how are you dude????
you still don´t have a msn/icq messenger???
i miss you :-(
dani
06-20-2008 20:01 Daniel84 is offline Send an Email to Daniel84 Search for Posts by Daniel84 Add Daniel84 to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

RE: Zomg! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel84
hey steel,
how are you dude????
you still don´t have a msn/icq messenger???
i miss you :-(
dani

FAG

:<

I miss you too :<
06-21-2008 00:06 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Steelrose
Registered

Thread Starter Thread Started by Steelrose
! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

icq produces conflicts with Wow!

and of course i can`t handle all the messages my thousands of fanboys/girls would post me cause im the one and only Steelrose!

how about visiting Wow Krag`jin server (german)?
06-21-2008 14:46 Steelrose is offline Send an Email to Steelrose Search for Posts by Steelrose Add Steelrose to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

Re: ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Steelrose
icq produces conflicts with Wow!

and of course i can`t handle all the messages my thousands of fanboys/girls would post me cause im the one and only Steelrose!

how about visiting Wow Krag`jin server (german)?
Daniel is still RO Addicted !
06-21-2008 18:34 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Zomg!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH