WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » I need your help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I need your help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mugison mugison is a male

images/avatars/avatar-179.gif

I need your help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello

Dont know if you remember me but I am a high priest and I was in Wushuang a long time ago

I lent my char to a paladin in this guild, I think he was the guildleader in WS or Ama when I quit and I think he has the msn gran_zebru@hotmail.com

Well I logged on to my character now and I was thinking about starting playing again, but he stole all my equipment!!!!

I just want to contact him and ask him what the fuck!

If anyone can help that would be really great

add me to msn if you have any info: gislisigurdsson@hotmail.com

with luv

Mugison

09-27-2007 15:20 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hm that msn belongs to sad~
thats his hwiz name

you mean him?

btw nice seeing you again mugi :>,and im sure you'll get your equip back

blob the bob
09-27-2007 15:48 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn

Thread Starter Thread Started by mugison
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi Hevn

Well .sad. stole my equipment a long time ago, and I know he will never give it back. I have tried to contact him, report him and everything but nothing works

he borrowed all of my equipment I use when lvling: 2 safety rings, +7 immune muffler, my shields, shoes... well the whole lot

The one who borrowed my account cleared everything out, even from my storage! I had alot of cards (was gonna make the acolyte cart set only needed the rideword card).

If you can find .sad., beat the living crap out of him please

If you see the other one, ask him why did he steal everything from me Sob

He even stole my cute equipment, my lowbie equipment... probably sold it all

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mugison: 09-27-2007 16:19.

09-27-2007 16:17 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

first lets find who your talking about

ws never had a crusader guild leader ...
about ama maybe you mean MiY or Yama

blob the bob
09-27-2007 16:58 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn

well... I spoke with him often on msn, but I dont remember which one he is

cansele@hotmail.fr
berkkaracik@hotmail.com
gran_zebru@hotmail.com

I think cansele is Horcrux, but one of the other 2 must be the one who got my stuff

if you can find out what their name was in Ragnarok, I will probably remember who has my stuff

thanks in advance

Mugison

Maybe he wasnt even a paladin.. lent him my account about one year ago...
only thing I know is that I had him on msn...

oh well xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mugison: 09-27-2007 17:30.

09-27-2007 17:10 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

maybe you mean Over
09-27-2007 17:37 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List

maybe... damn horrible having such bad memory -_-

Well maybe I just have to say goodbye to my equipment... -_-

hi Grillen btw xD

... I have a great idea! Im gonna try to get people to give me stuff!!!

Im so smart!

or not xD

09-27-2007 17:44 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

thats a good idea ;p

but anyway dont u have a history text in messanger?
oh and are you sure he was a guild leader or part of leadership?

blob the bob
09-27-2007 18:06 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
Shippo Shippo is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-590.jpg

wah yo mugison!
dunno if u remember the little nub aco u helped once, but hi anyway ^^

09-27-2007 18:49 Shippo is offline Send an Email to Shippo Search for Posts by Shippo Add Shippo to your Buddy List
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

uhm hi mugi.. i dont think sad has a pala =o
and else.. mh i dunno this msn addys :F

i wish you good luck in gettin' your equips back!

regards.

~
09-27-2007 18:58 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Shippo Shippo is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-590.jpg

wasnt it overcrash? he told me about getting mugisons acc if i remember right hmm

09-27-2007 20:04 Shippo is offline Send an Email to Shippo Search for Posts by Shippo Add Shippo to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

How come you let your equipment get scammed not once, but twice already..
You should start choosing your "friends" more carefully x_x
Good luck with retrieving your stuff though, I can imagine how much it must suck :(

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

09-27-2007 23:37 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List

Must be my special talent... hmm

Its maybe Overcrash that borrowed my account, Im not sure...

Well you are right, I have to start choosing my friends more carefully but there is nothing I can do aboot it now xD

I just cant play at home at the moment (have the same ISP as Icon, and he cant play at his house, well maybe he changed ISP but I dont know xD) but when I change to a new ISP Im gonna start whore-ing myself to someone to try to get some equipment

Or just lvl my ME priest

Either way, I hope to see some of you again xD

with luv

Mugison

09-28-2007 13:03 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
maybe you mean Over

Quote. I helped over once, using ur h priest. The only equip I remember it was wearing was romantic gent and mini glasses.. Dun remember if something else was on it ._.

Tbh, there was a sort of "trade" between me and over: I'd to help him lvl 99 knight and he would been "giving" me mugison account.. I thought u left ur acc to sad who left it to overcrash who would have left to me coz he was the only property of it.

As ofc u saw, our project failed even before the beginning xD

Btw, I will confess: I stole you few BKDs shy I can't remember exactly how many, but the number was no higher than 20 (I'm totally sure about this). I hope I didn't steal u anything else >_> in this case, I'm ready 2 give u back whatever I can, in terms of items and money! pif

As I told u, I was sure that the account's owner was over ._. sorry q.q

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Wolf: 09-28-2007 17:06.

09-28-2007 17:01 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf

Well he had a romantic gent ( which I miss really much) and the glasses.
I didnt have my main equipment on Mugison, .sad. stole it all, but I had some rubbish equipment on Mugison and my ME priest, Captain Spaulding

I never gave my equipment to .sad. I only loaned him my equipment and he blocked me on msn and I was never able to contact him again... thats why I never went back to Ragnarok.

Overcrash then contacted me and asked if he could use my account to use as slave and I said sure, just leave the equipment alone...

Well this is one messed up story xD

p.s. Does anyone know if either Overcrash or .sad. are still playing? Would like to get something back xD (if I only get the romantic gent and the glasses back I would be really happy)

p.p.s you can keep the kitty dolls its alright :) and I forgive you you didnt know xD

There was nothing special on my account, .sad. has everything valuable

09-28-2007 17:27 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Salsa Salsa is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

didnt think sad is able to do such things
this really dissapoints me ...

i think he made a break before rachel update
maybe you can try to contact him on old amadeus forum, he seems to post there from time to time in the spam section

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Salsa: 09-28-2007 19:06.

09-28-2007 19:03 Salsa is offline Send an Email to Salsa Search for Posts by Salsa Add Salsa to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Mugison, gimme your acc datas XD
btw hi =)
try to pm Overcrash, but i dont think you will have much luck, since he was already inactive in ama :/
09-28-2007 21:32 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List

Nothing left to steal xD

Well gonna try to contact him on the amadeus forum

... what is the link to the amadeus forum... xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mugison: 09-28-2007 22:09.

09-28-2007 22:08 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

Link for amadeus is www.ro-amadeus.com

If u want I can sent u over's MSN data via PM =P

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
09-28-2007 22:43 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf

I wrote a post on the Amadeus forum, hope that someone can help me there

would be really nice if you could send me overcrash's msn data in a pm so I could talk to him :)

09-29-2007 01:05 mugison is offline Send an Email to mugison Search for Posts by mugison Add mugison to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for mugison
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » I need your help

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH