WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » just wanna say hi, my guild and watery » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page just wanna say hi, my guild and watery
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lonelyhawk
Registered

just wanna say hi, my guild and watery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cant believe i find it since i stopped playing 3 years ago.. didnt think u still with WS,watti and some old m8s, can u still remember me (CN )? anyway, good luk to u , WS always the best guild for me. we were enjoyed with it.
best wishes to all of u
lonelyhawk
08-29-2007 20:49 lonelyhawk is offline Send an Email to lonelyhawk Search for Posts by lonelyhawk Add lonelyhawk to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi lonely ^^

sure i remember you :o

u still need to finish your hunter he is on 98 still .____.

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
08-30-2007 23:16 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Klerik Klerik is a male
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lolz

ni ye hai huo zhe de a .. hehe

ok
12-19-2007 23:02 Klerik is offline Send an Email to Klerik Search for Posts by Klerik Add Klerik to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Klerik
Shanks^^ Shanks^^ is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-689.jpg

Omg,are you the one of these 3 chinese in ws,klerik??? hungry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shanks^^: 12-21-2007 01:17.

12-21-2007 01:16 Shanks^^ is offline Send an Email to Shanks^^ Search for Posts by Shanks^^ Add Shanks^^ to your Buddy List
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

there were more then 3 ! :>

blob the bob
12-21-2007 11:31 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
Registered

Where is all the rest chinese on loki then?? Sob
12-21-2007 15:12 Shanks^^ is offline Send an Email to Shanks^^ Search for Posts by Shanks^^ Add Shanks^^ to your Buddy List
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

all quitted

blob the bob
12-21-2007 16:34 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Shanks^^
Where is all the rest chinese on loki then?? Sob
Playing WoW what else ? :D
12-21-2007 19:40 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Registered

I will go to there too then è_é
12-30-2007 01:09 Shanks^^ is offline Send an Email to Shanks^^ Search for Posts by Shanks^^ Add Shanks^^ to your Buddy List
Shippo Shippo is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-590.jpg

No you won't swt

12-30-2007 01:31 Shippo is offline Send an Email to Shippo Search for Posts by Shippo Add Shippo to your Buddy List
Wallace Wallace is a male
My Heart Still Strikes For WuShuang

images/avatars/avatar-355.png

is the euro still live ? :) i know ws closed last year is anyone still playing ro

Paladin From Unknow City
01-09-2008 21:47 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

Ahm.. No swt

And imo yes, euRO is actualy diyng.. Or, at least, this is what I know hmm

Most of the fun has already gone imo.. The only fun thing would may be the WoE II.. Dunno :-\

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
01-10-2008 17:58 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

~
02-08-2008 14:17 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
02-10-2008 03:43 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Morning Glory Morning Glory is a female
calystegia

images/avatars/avatar-638.gif

kis

02-13-2008 13:32 Morning Glory is offline Send an Email to Morning Glory Search for Posts by Morning Glory Add Morning Glory to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morning Glory
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » just wanna say hi, my guild and watery

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH