WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » WuShuang doesnt wear pants imo. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page WuShuang doesnt wear pants imo.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

Shocked WuShuang doesnt wear pants imo. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone removed my ws intern access. is it because ws's gonna come back? !

08-16-2007 17:18 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its cause you dont need intern rights. as simple as that. and nope ws wont come back

08-16-2007 17:59 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by AlveiN
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for sure, nobody "need" access for a dead guild board

then my question is: did u feel it needed to remove my acces? why? maybe it doesn't concern only me?

08-16-2007 19:50 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

oh some do for conversations between ex guildies.

i just cleaned some groups and members

08-16-2007 20:56 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

didnt you left ws before it was broken? hmm

well ws wont come back anyways :o
08-16-2007 21:20 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

i left ws for the woes... it doesn't mean I decided to forget some mates.... since ws doesn't do woe anymore, I don't see the point in blocking access.

anyway, I didn't post much, just liked to read "some news" sometimes to know who becomes what.

08-16-2007 23:40 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

@ alvein

if u are bored i can give u some screenshots to post at RR forum ...

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
08-17-2007 00:18 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

lol^^
that's the reason why u're all pissed on jam board?

1. yes I was bored, I did that hoping that they'll plan something, and attack JaCi -> need action imo

2. they did nothing Sob

3. u're not dead afaik, it was just a screen, not an uba stolen plan

4. they directly kicked me from the board as soon as I said I won't play anymore heh

5. seems like u got some spy on RR board flash

6. if that's the main reason just say so, don't use stupid explications as " i'm cleaning the board "

08-17-2007 00:56 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
boobiq

we discuss how we could destroy loki :p
08-17-2007 10:48 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Administrator

@ alvein

no i dont explain it^^

i m a mean bitch that just did remove ur rights for own satisfaction :D

i have a spy on RR board cause i m Lyranas mother... my honey tells me all kis

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
08-17-2007 12:19 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
boobiq

watery do you wear pants?
08-17-2007 13:33 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Watery
i m a mean bitch

ok, I hope I was wrong, but if u say it urself...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AlveiN: 08-17-2007 13:37.

08-17-2007 13:35 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Grillen_Ist_Gesund
watery do you wear pants?

well lets say no from today on .. i think alvein quotes me wherever now^^ so actually would be freaky if i say i dont %D ... i think some believe it.

@ alvein

did i say i m serious ;)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
08-17-2007 13:37 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

lal, but u take seriously everything I do

I asked calmly what's up, but seems like u've never been able to answer correctly... as usual

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AlveiN: 08-17-2007 13:46.

08-17-2007 13:46 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

we are having a discussion and you are not invited to join on this discussion. period.

08-17-2007 13:48 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

ok, thx for the answer bo

08-17-2007 13:54 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

tschö!
08-19-2007 13:36 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

I want full access back :(!! (Sleepies can't read said discussion ._.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kamion: 08-19-2007 13:40.

08-19-2007 13:39 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
morelli
come on feel the illinoise

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpg

I'd like to mention that I dun wear any underwear atm =)
08-20-2007 03:09 morelli is offline Send an Email to morelli Search for Posts by morelli Add morelli to your Buddy List Add morelli to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for morelli
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by morelli
I'd like to mention that I dun wear any underwear atm =)
You could have at least made a picture of it :<
08-20-2007 13:37 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » WuShuang doesnt wear pants imo.

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH