WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Omg!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Omg!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kyokio
Registered

Omg!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to all off you :Pif
Meantime iam devorced ,changed from home ,No internet for long time
This all becouse family matters :(
Wanted ask if Guild still exsist ,and if iam welcome oO
Becouse i only wanne Pay back for the game ,
If i can join my old guild + friends again xD
With thank from Kyokio (Snorky)

CritCrusEuro/Wuchang
03-03-2007 16:40 Kyokio is offline Send an Email to Kyokio Search for Posts by Kyokio Add Kyokio to your Buddy List
Wisky
WuShuang Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, and welcome back i guess XD... sad news though WS is gone ;_;

03-03-2007 18:06 Wisky is offline Send an Email to Wisky Search for Posts by Wisky Add Wisky to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wisky
Kyokio
Registered

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kyokio
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi Wisky
Thats a long time ago^^
Is there a new guild or are there plans for making a new ?
wanne proof its not xD
If there is a new guild and i can join ,i Realy gone pay for euro again.

/edit, no pserver advertisment please

CritCrusEuro/Wuchang

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Tobi: 03-03-2007 22:37.

03-03-2007 18:13 Kyokio is offline Send an Email to Kyokio Search for Posts by Kyokio Add Kyokio to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

Amadeus reopened.. Many of us r there.

Most of the others r gone in jam! or revo..

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
03-03-2007 19:04 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

or OdS!

03-03-2007 23:33 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

i wouldnt call 2 ppl "most of the others" :P

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
03-03-2007 23:38 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

quote:
Originally posted by vibi

Norman, Watti, gandi, miku, whisky, akami (and I sure as hell forgot someone) = 2? :P
Sorry, bored. :<

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
03-04-2007 03:24 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Shizuka Shizuka is a female
hand in hand. ×

images/avatars/avatar-671.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Jira
quote:

Norman, Watti, gandi, miku, whisky, akami (and I sure as hell forgot someone) = 2? :P
Sorry, bored. :<

Sadako, Leanna, Loridana, iso, Alvein, Kalippo, Taru, who else?
03-04-2007 04:05 Shizuka is offline Send an Email to Shizuka Search for Posts by Shizuka Add Shizuka to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
Most of the others r gone in jam! or revo..

quote:
Originally posted by Geffanian
or OdS!

quote:

i am aware of the fact, that i can count more than 2 ppl in jam/revo. thanks.

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
03-04-2007 08:29 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

Oh, should start reading geffs posts too. .-.
SORREY! D:

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
03-04-2007 12:31 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

fu

03-05-2007 00:26 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

die
03-05-2007 14:10 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Kyokio
Registered

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kyokio

do the need Crus or Priest in a guild of yours?
Crus = 95 (critcrus proberly gone change by rebird) Becouse hard to up and no more needed i think
Full woe equip on Critcrus (sabre+8 with 3x ss cards)
Priest =82 Full support (WOE)
Need check equip
Becouse just payed and don't know ,becouse give alot stuff away on Wushuang members >.<
This is all on loki

CritCrusEuro/Wuchang

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kyokio: 03-27-2007 08:49.

03-27-2007 08:46 Kyokio is offline Send an Email to Kyokio Search for Posts by Kyokio Add Kyokio to your Buddy List
Fargo Fargo is a male
Mr. WuShuang 06

i think every guild needs u^^ just apply for the one u like most ok

03-28-2007 14:10 Fargo is offline Send an Email to Fargo Search for Posts by Fargo Add Fargo to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

apply ama; revos logo is too blue and jam got too green logo
03-31-2007 11:10 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Omg!!!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH