WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » <3 afk lvln in OD2 x) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page <3 afk lvln in OD2 x)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fairy Fairy is a female
WuShuang in my Heart ~ forver

images/avatars/avatar-649.jpg

<3 afk lvln in OD2 x) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heya x) i dunno if ya know this video oO i am pretty sure you do but x) since i didn't found it here and i lay o nthe floor laughing atm x) i want to post it. No more comments x.x it is just great x) cool

http://files.filefront.com/YotiODEvent2c...;/fileinfo.html

hungry

WuShuang in my Heart ~ forever <3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fairy: 02-05-2007 23:38.

02-05-2007 23:15 Fairy is offline Send an Email to Fairy Search for Posts by Fairy Add Fairy to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GMs jailing people for DBing in OD2, that's just pathetic.
And I wouldn't be surprised if one of those AFKemists down there was a GM himself..

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

02-06-2007 18:17 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Tidal
Registered

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didnt watch it - but got jailed for 3 days for using dbs in OD2 1-2 weeks ago at 4am in the morning - oh yeah and the gm had a alchemist which he afk lvls - while he works ... - lol
02-08-2007 02:35 Tidal is offline Search for Posts by Tidal Add Tidal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » <3 afk lvln in OD2 x)

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH