WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Last WoE vid by Alex85 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Last WoE vid by Alex85
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zerg-Spirit Zerg-Spirit is a male
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-167.jpg

Last WoE vid by Alex85 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://files.filefront.com/WSAMA_woe21_03_2006rar/;4908392;;/fileinfo.html

One more time, cause I think nobody saw it=)

03-24-2006 16:41 Zerg-Spirit is offline Send an Email to Zerg-Spirit Search for Posts by Zerg-Spirit Add Zerg-Spirit to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Offline for mainenance now /sob

03-24-2006 16:52 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice movie :>
03-24-2006 17:18
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

filefront sucks indeed T_T

i downed the vid yesterday and saw it some mins ago :3
really liked the "omg bergel under attack, lets go there" part! xD
that french music and snes-rpg like looks really were priceless <3 <3

edit: btw...its WuShUang /ok /no1 xD

03-24-2006 17:21 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
filefront sucks indeed T_T

Defenitly is :/

03-25-2006 00:32 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

nice vid
03-25-2006 01:07 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

definitly funny vid.

especially the scene with "omg bergel bla" XD

03-25-2006 15:44 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

yea cool vid, i like the "talk to allies part" XD

03-25-2006 15:51 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zerg-Spirit

The snes part is from Chrono Trigger as far as I know (heard it on ts) and the french song is from an old animation childish serie (from the 80's).

03-25-2006 19:23 Zerg-Spirit is offline Send an Email to Zerg-Spirit Search for Posts by Zerg-Spirit Add Zerg-Spirit to your Buddy List
Alex85 Alex85 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-430.jpg

Sry for the "Wushang", i know its Wushuang but in french i say it "Wushang" since ages so /sry xD

Well i'm happy that some ppl enjoyed it ^-^, the first music is final fantasy btw :3

try to see the DT vid too, it shows the fight from Dt part, & we can see meh on the vid ;o;

http://files.filefront.com/WoE_mit_DTwmv...;/fileinfo.html

/kis

03-25-2006 22:32 Alex85 is offline Send an Email to Alex85 Search for Posts by Alex85 Add Alex85 to your Buddy List
dari dari is a male
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Alex85
Sry for the "Wushang", i know its Wushuang but in french i say it "Wushang" since ages so /sry xD

Well i'm happy that some ppl enjoyed it ^-^, the first music is final fantasy btw :3

try to see the DT vid too, it shows the fight from Dt part, & we can see meh on the vid ;o;

/kis

Error code 404, file not found. T_T
03-26-2006 17:36 dari is offline Send an Email to dari Search for Posts by dari Add dari to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

no1
nice gimme more!

03-26-2006 20:25 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

Blaaaa this video is getting on my nerves....
it took me xx tries to download it, and that took long..
and now I found out I can just play it and only hear the music...
not the right codex or something... /help!!

03-26-2006 22:19 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zerg-Spirit

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow
/no1

03-26-2006 22:21 Zerg-Spirit is offline Send an Email to Zerg-Spirit Search for Posts by Zerg-Spirit Add Zerg-Spirit to your Buddy List
Klerik Klerik is a male
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

..................can't download it ....!!! shy

ok
03-27-2006 13:47 Klerik is offline Send an Email to Klerik Search for Posts by Klerik Add Klerik to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Klerik
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

quote:
Originally posted by dari
quote:
Originally posted by Alex85

/kis

Error code 404, file not found. T_T

ok

03-27-2006 15:05 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

Finally saw it, nice vid :P
I even had a few lines!
next time use FF VII music /ok :P

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ayita: 03-27-2006 15:16.

03-27-2006 15:16 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Zerg-Spirit
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow
/no1

ffd sucks ass!!! :<

http://www.cccp-project.net/ ftw!
03-27-2006 23:27
Tuho Tuho is a male
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

CCCP-codec pack uses ffdshow uglyhammer

03-27-2006 23:51 Tuho is offline Send an Email to Tuho Search for Posts by Tuho Add Tuho to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tuho
Loridana
unregistered

but single ffd show cant play everything u still need to get haalis mediasplitter to get some matroska working.
04-01-2006 18:45
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Last WoE vid by Alex85

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH