WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » lol, 99 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lol, 99
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

lol, 99 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heya =P
Me and taru are going to do our 99er up this friday around 8 pm. An oldschool lame db party and a little surprise (well most people kniw it anyways, I just can't stfu T_T ) after our up & the db's.
Everyone who wanna join -> 8 pm jam spot

Hope to see some of you guys ;O;

Jira~

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
01-30-2007 13:58 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool wow if i got time i think i'll join ;D

~
01-30-2007 14:32 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

RE: lol, 99 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jira
Heya =P
Me and taru are going to do our 99er up this friday around 8 pm. An oldschool lame db party and a little surprise (well most people kniw it anyways, I just can't stfu T_T ) after our up & the db's.
Everyone who wanna join -> 8 pm jam spot

Hope to see some of you guys ;O;

Jira~

wodus got a test at 4 pm :o i hope he will be in time [he eats at 7]

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-30-2007 14:46 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
AlveiN AlveiN is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-156.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wtf 99 ;X cheator imo

01-30-2007 15:03 AlveiN is offline Send an Email to AlveiN Homepage of AlveiN Search for Posts by AlveiN Add AlveiN to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for AlveiN
Desue

images/avatars/avatar-533.gif

omfg i am asleep at that time.

owned by pryderi

01-30-2007 18:44 Desue is offline Send an Email to Desue Search for Posts by Desue Add Desue to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » lol, 99

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH