WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » happy birthday cassi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page happy birthday cassi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

happy birthday cassi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

grats to 28 proud

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-24-2007 16:20 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aren't you supposed to leave out the age after 25, watti? =P

Enjoy your b-day Cassi, I wish you lots of pie!

01-24-2007 16:34 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Watery
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ geff
u are older than me and born in the same year ...

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-24-2007 16:44 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Wisky
WuShuang Member

happy birthday, hope it isn't too cold where you are to have fun

01-24-2007 16:47 Wisky is offline Send an Email to Wisky Search for Posts by Wisky Add Wisky to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wisky
Icon Icon is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-34.png

happy birthday

01-24-2007 17:17 Icon is offline Send an Email to Icon Search for Posts by Icon Add Icon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Icon
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

Congrats <3

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

01-24-2007 17:18 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

happy birthday
01-24-2007 19:03 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Cassi
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-174.jpg

proud

wah thank u , where did i forget to delet my brithdaydatas? xD

u all can now call me grandmother ^.^

im for this game very old now .P

^-^
01-24-2007 19:32 Cassi is offline Send an Email to Cassi Search for Posts by Cassi Add Cassi to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

happy birthday

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
01-24-2007 19:35 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

mhhhh

u allready left WS so i can congratulate you to your birthday :P

happy birthday cassi ;)

01-24-2007 22:09 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Desue

images/avatars/avatar-533.gif

Öööhhööööööööööhhöhhhööööööööööhhöööööhhhhhhh. translation: grats

owned by pryderi

01-24-2007 22:13 Desue is offline Send an Email to Desue Search for Posts by Desue Add Desue to your Buddy List
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

Grats Cassi : )
01-24-2007 22:15 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

grats cassi <3

~
01-24-2007 22:58 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Merit Merit is a male
WuShuang Member

grats^^
01-24-2007 23:01 Merit is offline Send an Email to Merit Search for Posts by Merit Add Merit to your Buddy List
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

Happy birthday!

01-24-2007 23:41 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Watery

quote:
Originally posted by Cassi
proud

wah thank u , where did i forget to delet my brithdaydatas? xD

u all can now call me grandmother ^.^

im for this game very old now .P

^-^

your old rocards acc >: muahahaha

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
01-29-2007 16:09 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Cassi
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-174.jpg

OTL i tried to let delete the old roc acc but that wasnt possible q.q dammit rules there, hum maybe i let ban the old acc teher xD this would be funny ho

and then u forget till next year my birhtday i like my ebil plan !

lg cassi ^.^
01-29-2007 20:09 Cassi is offline Send an Email to Cassi Search for Posts by Cassi Add Cassi to your Buddy List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

nebah :D

01-30-2007 00:48 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » happy birthday cassi

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH