WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » <3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page <3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chappa
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-177.jpg

<3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRUXkFV3tt8

OTL

Optix - back~ sagt:
gestern knap 2km mit 2 kästen bier rumgelatscht
Optix - back~ sagt:
abends so gegen 12
Optix - back~ sagt:
lol geschwitzt wien schwein D:
Sylph sagt:
du schwitzt bestimmt immer
Sylph sagt:
:x
Optix - back~ sagt:
Optix - back~ sagt:
kla
Sylph sagt:
du schwein!
Optix - back~ sagt:
weil du so hot bis >:
12-11-2006 21:58 Chappa is offline Send an Email to Chappa Search for Posts by Chappa Add Chappa to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Chappa
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chappy don't spam here !!

12-11-2006 22:59 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL,that was horrible.

Though i chuckled at the /omg signs going up

12-11-2006 23:10 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Just, lol :P

12-11-2006 23:23 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Kalippo Kalippo is a male
Registered

what a shock...
deep inside i feel my soul been raped by having seen this Sob

12-11-2006 23:23 Kalippo is offline Send an Email to Kalippo Search for Posts by Kalippo Add Kalippo to your Buddy List Add Kalippo to your Contact List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

freaks :<

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

12-12-2006 01:20 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

swt, watch one piece, its even scarier D:
12-12-2006 07:54 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Pinali Pinali is a female
<3 my Khalan

images/avatars/avatar-626.jpg

I don't really understand what's so scary about it or why they're freaks. :\

Well it's not a "great" skit, but must've taken a lot of practice and synchronizing, so credit to them.

12-12-2006 09:59 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
adamantan

ridiculous....
bo
12-12-2006 10:41 adamantan is offline Send an Email to adamantan Search for Posts by adamantan Add adamantan to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

I love cosplay and they did pretty nice imo. <3333

12-12-2006 11:46 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
<3 my Khalan

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
I love cosplay and they did pretty nice imo. <3333

Nice to see that not everyone are just like "OMG COSPLAY LOLOL FREAKS ITS HORRIBLE" cuz as a cosplayer I find that kinda cruel and prejudiced. Yeah some of them are obsessive and scary but not all...
Why is cosplay any "worse" from wearing fancy dress costume at Halloween or birthday party? :\

12-12-2006 12:20 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

i like cosplay. but in some cases i just think they shouldnt wear dresses that dont fit their body(size) X___x

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
12-12-2006 14:11 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

LOL the Beat is nice.
imho, they're musicians. i really wanna thank you for this link.
thank you chappa.

12-12-2006 14:57 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
<3 my Khalan

quote:
Originally posted by vibi
i like cosplay. but in some cases i just think they shouldnt wear dresses that dont fit their body(size) X___x

Tru dat. When that happens it's just painful to look at.

One of my friends is planning to scare the crap outta everyone at a convention by turning up in a Sailor Mars cosplay. He's a guy btw ok

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pinali: 12-12-2006 15:56.

12-12-2006 15:56 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
Chappa
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-177.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chappa

hungry

Optix - back~ sagt:
gestern knap 2km mit 2 kästen bier rumgelatscht
Optix - back~ sagt:
abends so gegen 12
Optix - back~ sagt:
lol geschwitzt wien schwein D:
Sylph sagt:
du schwitzt bestimmt immer
Sylph sagt:
Optix - back~ sagt:
Optix - back~ sagt:
kla
Sylph sagt:
du schwein!
Optix - back~ sagt:
weil du so hot bis >:
12-12-2006 16:59 Chappa is offline Send an Email to Chappa Search for Posts by Chappa Add Chappa to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Chappa
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » <3

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH