WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » making drama?! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page making drama?!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tobi Tobi is a male
blah~

making drama?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hm, do you think its fair?

Yesterday i asked Zerg in pm if im kicked. At the same time i asked in MSN. Till now i have no answer. He readed the pm, no answer. He was still active in Forum (you can see it in Profil), but he didnt answered in MSN. I didnt said anything rude, or did any flame. It was a normal question.

Than he (or someone) revoked all my forum access, and still NOBODY of any leaders talked to me. Is this fair? Dont you have the courage to tell me this?

I want a talk with any (Co-) Leader please ingame via pm or in MSN please. If possible also today.

09-23-2006 11:52 Tobi is offline Send an Email to Tobi Search for Posts by Tobi Add Tobi to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tobi
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

RE: making drama?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

btw why are u in Exi hmm

09-23-2006 12:38 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Tobi Tobi is a male
blah~

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tobi
RE: making drama?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yonda
btw why are u in Exi hmm

Yesterday i had finished school early. Nobody was in WS online to invite me, so i used Exi to get access to geffen gd to leech my creator. Alucard and me a friends for long time, so i can join in exi allways. Im also pretty often inside with my HPriest, just for chatting with old friends, and see ppl on map during slave.

09-23-2006 12:40 Tobi is offline Send an Email to Tobi Search for Posts by Tobi Add Tobi to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tobi
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

maybe leaders tought u left without saying sth. cuz u are in exi since 3-4 days:/

09-23-2006 13:07 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Tobi Tobi is a male
blah~

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tobi

quote:
Originally posted by Yonda
maybe leaders tought u left without saying sth. cuz u are in exi since 3-4 days:/

yeh, and thats why i want to have a talk with one of them

09-23-2006 13:17 Tobi is offline Send an Email to Tobi Search for Posts by Tobi Add Tobi to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tobi
Zerg-Spirit Zerg-Spirit is a male
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-167.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For this to be clear, tobi got kicked from the guild.
We just wanted to speak with him on teamspeak, and not doing that by pm or msn.

09-23-2006 15:32 Zerg-Spirit is offline Send an Email to Zerg-Spirit Search for Posts by Zerg-Spirit Add Zerg-Spirit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » making drama?!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH