WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Hellou D: » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hellou D:
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ozbaab Ozbaab is a male
Registered

Hellou D: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hay everyone :>
First of all, anyone remember me? hmm
I quit playing about 1 year ago, was with WuShu until I left, before that, Touchmytralala, before that Novae.
Sig looked lke diz, btw Danguard made it ok

Well Ive decided I want my 93 hunter to be 99 after almost a year now, and I came here just to say Hello!
If u got space and all, maybe I could join laters :>

kis

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ozbaab: 09-05-2006 16:16.

09-05-2006 16:15 Ozbaab is offline Send an Email to Ozbaab Search for Posts by Ozbaab Add Ozbaab to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ozbaab
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hu oz. ofc we still know u ^^
nice to see u back ingame :P

09-05-2006 16:19 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Myrtill Myrtill is a male
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oz .....
the hunter who was trapping during end of NI ?

WB xD

Your Life Is Worth...

$906,500

How Much Is Your Life Worth?

http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchisyourlifeworthquiz/
09-05-2006 16:32 Myrtill is offline Send an Email to Myrtill Search for Posts by Myrtill Add Myrtill to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

hi oz ! ;D

09-05-2006 16:52 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Ozbaab Ozbaab is a male
Registered

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ozbaab

quote:
Originally posted by Myrtill
oz .....
the hunter who was trapping during end of NI ?

WB xD

Thanks! cool
Ye thats right I was :P

Hi Primal ! xD
09-05-2006 17:25 Ozbaab is offline Send an Email to Ozbaab Search for Posts by Ozbaab Add Ozbaab to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ozbaab
Banzai Banzai is a male
dei mudda

images/avatars/avatar-619.jpg

Hi Oz, come back in WS asap gg some old NI members are there now: Myrtil, KID, Alex, PQ (sometimes -_-), Corsaire!!!

Go!

09-05-2006 17:57 Banzai is offline Send an Email to Banzai Search for Posts by Banzai Add Banzai to your Buddy List
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

awww welcome back oz :)

blob the bob
09-05-2006 19:26 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

ozzi :o trapper of doom II!

you just disappeared back then /shy
come back :o

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
09-05-2006 19:50 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

hi oz :O nice u lurk in here again

pay 30h for chat^^

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
09-05-2006 19:52 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Ozbaab Ozbaab is a male
Registered

Thanks u Kis2

I had 30h.. And when those 30h were gone I had a lvl 60 priest :P
Got a month now, but as WS is more focused on WoE Ill make an application laters (saw ure looking for hunters) cos I would like to lvl some gg
09-06-2006 09:55 Ozbaab is offline Send an Email to Ozbaab Search for Posts by Ozbaab Add Ozbaab to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ozbaab
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

and this time you wont trap so much like last times in leprion :p
09-06-2006 13:34 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

hey oz! :D
i was looking at old screens some days ago and found one of you.
haha. never thought i´d see you again =)
gogo for sniper, dude <3

09-06-2006 13:50 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Wamai Wamai is a male
Registered

hey oz =D
remember me? :<
09-15-2006 17:31 Wamai is offline Send an Email to Wamai Search for Posts by Wamai Add Wamai to your Buddy List
Ozbaab Ozbaab is a male
Registered

Ya I remember the name Wamai, not much more then that Im affraid q.q
09-15-2006 20:08 Ozbaab is offline Send an Email to Ozbaab Search for Posts by Ozbaab Add Ozbaab to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ozbaab
Wamai Wamai is a male
Registered

~Garfield~ ? :p
09-16-2006 02:17 Wamai is offline Send an Email to Wamai Search for Posts by Wamai Add Wamai to your Buddy List
Ozbaab Ozbaab is a male
Registered

yay! I got u on my friend list I think! Or atleast I had u along time after my break :)
Yea I remember u, we used to share alot back then :)
So u still play eh? How are u?
09-16-2006 02:22 Ozbaab is offline Send an Email to Ozbaab Search for Posts by Ozbaab Add Ozbaab to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ozbaab
Wamai Wamai is a male
Registered

Ye I still play, rebirthed my bard last week.
I'm fine, thanks :P Nice to hear from u again after such a long time :<
09-16-2006 03:23 Wamai is offline Send an Email to Wamai Search for Posts by Wamai Add Wamai to your Buddy List
Ozbaab Ozbaab is a male
Registered

Ya same =3
Im working on my rebirth atm :P Will take some time tho, atm Im 94..3x%~~ ho
Maybe Ill see u ingame cool
09-16-2006 04:39 Ozbaab is offline Send an Email to Ozbaab Search for Posts by Ozbaab Add Ozbaab to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Ozbaab
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Hellou D:

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH