WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Signature Thread! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Signature Thread!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uhm i need help at sig. since some weeks if i want to link my sig here or in rocards all what comes is like this
the size of the sig its ok or not? but why everytime it comes up like this hmm

09-06-2006 12:21 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. glittering kiss sucks imo

2. imageshack sucks too!

Make a sig! Give the file to me and i will uplpad the gif, jpg, png on my webspace.

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

09-06-2006 12:26 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shajana

quote:
Originally posted by Sway
1. glittering kiss sucks imo

2. imageshack sucks too!

+1 ok

09-06-2006 12:34 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Yonda Yonda is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Yonda

but why it dont works? >_>

09-06-2006 12:49 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

I uploaded the gif on my webspace! The URL is: http://holyherb.de/yonda.gif

And this it how it looks:

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

09-06-2006 13:08 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Yonda Yonda is a male

and now i have to upload it somewhere? >_> or just paste it in signature editor?

09-06-2006 13:21 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

go to signatur editor... use the "Insert Image" Button and paste the URL

09-06-2006 13:24 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
SOnderKOmmando

Link:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7482/...fd415be4am0.gif

[LRU]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7482/d3feffcac85a697ec86d4e730e2104
d7fd415be4am0.gif[/LRU]

LRU = URL ( u must write URL)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajana: 09-06-2006 13:30.

09-06-2006 13:27 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

or use now:

URL is: http://holyherb.de/yonda.gif

And this it how it looks:

09-06-2006 13:32 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Yonda Yonda is a male

ah at the end i was able to do it xD thanks

09-06-2006 13:34 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
SOnderKOmmando

^__~

09-06-2006 13:36 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

grats =D

09-06-2006 13:39 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Healmachine Healmachine is a male
Sakuranbo

tried to draw a signature too... D:
got nothing to do with ro but well i was bored =_=
and a new avatar ! but its ugly like hell, especially the " circle" *cough *

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Healmachine: 09-07-2006 18:06.

09-07-2006 13:12 Healmachine is offline Send an Email to Healmachine Search for Posts by Healmachine Add Healmachine to your Buddy List
SOnderKOmmando

file:///C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/HP_Besitzer/Eigene%20Dateien/Eig
ene%20Bilder/wth.gif

i dont have ur picture on my pc, maybe upload it or send it to me i can upload it on my webspace!

09-07-2006 17:03 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Norah Aisling Norah Aisling is a female
private dancer /gg

images/avatars/avatar-666.gif

did a new signature too =)

it shows me and two ingame friends (praystation and erpresser) in the middle is erpresser, on the right side my rogue and my dancer (mainchar is grey) and on the left side is praystations rogue and his priest (again mainchar grey) thief cls in the front because gangster ... erpressers sin x isn't grey and it's his only char in the picture because it's his mainchar ^^

did anyone understand what i wrote? tell me what you think about the sig ^^

09-08-2006 00:54 Norah Aisling is offline Send an Email to Norah Aisling Search for Posts by Norah Aisling Add Norah Aisling to your Buddy List Add Norah Aisling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Norah Aisling
SOnderKOmmando

i understand i think. =D
the thief cls is colored cuz the pic is about gangster (or?). thats why ur main char is grey ^^ and "erpresser"s main char is the assa cross (and its a thief class) thats why he got no "grey char" on this pic ^^

Is that right? heh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajana: 09-08-2006 06:52.

09-08-2006 06:45 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Norah Aisling Norah Aisling is a female
private dancer /gg

images/avatars/avatar-666.gif

ya you got all tha points ^^ but i still don't know how you like my sig :P

09-08-2006 13:32 Norah Aisling is offline Send an Email to Norah Aisling Search for Posts by Norah Aisling Add Norah Aisling to your Buddy List Add Norah Aisling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Norah Aisling
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

such a smal sig and so many chars on it q_q
i prefer less crowded signatures, but its a nice idea still :3

btw OMG MY EYES HURT BECAUSE OF THIS GLITTERKISS SH**!!! T_T
make a signature restriction goddamnit! 3 or 4 or 5 rows of this glittering §/&$§&/# causes eyecancer *dies*

09-08-2006 13:56 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Mangoon
Mango

like this OTL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mangoon: 09-08-2006 14:08.

09-08-2006 14:07 Mangoon is offline Send an Email to Mangoon Search for Posts by Mangoon Add Mangoon to your Buddy List
dari dari is a male
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Sada
such a smal sig and so many chars on it q_q
i prefer less crowded signatures, but its a nice idea still :3

btw OMG MY EYES HURT BECAUSE OF THIS GLITTERKISS SH**!!! T_T
make a signature restriction goddamnit! 3 or 4 or 5 rows of this glittering §/&$§&/# causes eyecancer *dies*

So true, i'm blind since weeks!
09-08-2006 14:10 dari is offline Send an Email to dari Search for Posts by dari Add dari to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Signature Thread!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH