WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Signature Thread! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Signature Thread!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Signature Thread! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought we had an Signature Thread, but didn't found him (anymore).

New Sig from me :3

08-22-2006 22:36 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i saw your sig without that blue border and i liked it better =)

08-22-2006 22:51 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
SOnderKOmmando

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shajana
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok :<

Version 1:

Version 2:

Version 3:

Version 4:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajana: 08-23-2006 00:35.

08-23-2006 00:06 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Mangoon
Mango

4 !
08-23-2006 00:23 Mangoon is offline Send an Email to Mangoon Search for Posts by Mangoon Add Mangoon to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

sorry but 4 ..really ^^

08-23-2006 00:39 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
dari dari is a male
Double Ace

I'll say something totally different! Muwahahaha!

I say#4, c'mon it must be 4! :P
08-23-2006 01:35 dari is offline Send an Email to dari Search for Posts by dari Add dari to your Buddy List
SOnderKOmmando

mkay OTL

08-23-2006 01:38 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

4th, or the one in the first post. That one is cool too.

08-23-2006 03:06 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

4>all

i love simple sigs <3 ^^

08-23-2006 11:30 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Fargo Fargo is a male
Mr. WuShuang 06

imo 4 is the best. (just looks the best without borders i think).
but if u prefer an other one u can take that too, or maybe switch between them since u have so many

08-23-2006 11:54 Fargo is offline Send an Email to Fargo Search for Posts by Fargo Add Fargo to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

Sig is nice.. but this "97 FOREVER" sucks imo =D

btw.. try to make a sig for me OTL

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

08-26-2006 11:34 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
SOnderKOmmando

withour border

with border

i hope u like them :x

08-26-2006 18:38 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

oh.. really fast.. thanks a lot cool

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

08-26-2006 18:44 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
SOnderKOmmando

dunno if u like the pic :x but i think its funny =D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shajana: 08-26-2006 20:48.

08-26-2006 18:58 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

AFFE IMO.

08-26-2006 19:55 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
SOnderKOmmando

x.x i did my best p.p

08-26-2006 20:05 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Corsaire
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-403.gif

Perfect ! He's as ugly as the original =D
08-26-2006 20:57 Corsaire is offline Send an Email to Corsaire Search for Posts by Corsaire Add Corsaire to your Buddy List
SOnderKOmmando

quote:
Originally posted by Corsaire
Perfect ! He's as ugly as the original =D

compliment to sway or to me? swt

08-26-2006 20:59 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Corsaire
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-403.gif

For the 2 !
But still, Blue > Yellow /ok
08-26-2006 21:01 Corsaire is offline Send an Email to Corsaire Search for Posts by Corsaire Add Corsaire to your Buddy List
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

dei mudda imo, corsaire ;D

i will take the "AFFE" and the blue sig (=

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sway: 08-26-2006 21:05.

08-26-2006 21:05 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Signature Thread!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH