WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Gimme the skill to permstun too!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gimme the skill to permstun too!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Gimme the skill to permstun too!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not fair /sob ='(

07-23-2006 22:07 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Norah Aisling Norah Aisling is a female
private dancer /gg

images/avatars/avatar-666.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just leave party next time :P

07-23-2006 22:09 Norah Aisling is offline Send an Email to Norah Aisling Search for Posts by Norah Aisling Add Norah Aisling to your Buddy List Add Norah Aisling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Norah Aisling
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now u can feel like i feel with perm stun :D
gogo 100vit? hmm

07-23-2006 22:15 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ayita

quote:
Originally posted by Shajana
gogo 100vit? hmm

You know, 98 vit or 100 what is the difference? ^^

07-23-2006 22:22 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

O.o

Attachment:
jpg screenLoki060.jpg (182 KB, 373 downloads)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
07-23-2006 22:26 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Ayita
quote:
Originally posted by Shajana
gogo 100vit? hmm

You know, 98 vit or 100 what is the difference? ^^

not big ^^ but why u got perm stun hmm

07-23-2006 22:26 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

ahhhhh lol, thats why i was stunned so much. OMG VIBI!!!!!
07-23-2006 22:32 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

yeah i noticed that you were permstunned and wondered why. i wasnt even in a braggi but i stunned you always for some reason... waswondering again how much vit you have, but i remember you said you are immune with equips before you went inactive..

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
07-23-2006 22:36 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

I thought stun immunity comes along with 97 vit? :o
Guess it was just some of those verrrrrry rare occuring bugs :s

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

07-23-2006 23:30 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ayita

And I hate the Bug...It took me long to get back to emp and slowgrace there...you never know what would have happened if I could have done that right away...and bla it sucks if your unfrozen gets broken if your dancign at the emp...after that I was like perm frozen and useless...not much later emp fell :S

07-24-2006 12:56 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » Gimme the skill to permstun too!!!!!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH