WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » What your room looks like after a visit from... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What your room looks like after a visit from...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

What your room looks like after a visit from... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Leanna !
That's the result of 2 1/2 weeks of having a 'Leanna' with me.
Check that out lol, not even all of the garbage.
Oh, and there are 28394398 Plates and 3126838 Glasses missing aswell, but cleaned that up already. :D

Nothing against you dear, really. :<
<3

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

03-10-2006 12:40 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hm.. then lea isnt anymore fish-mon

she now transforms into JUICEmon

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
03-10-2006 12:41 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.....you call that chaos? xD;

03-10-2006 13:30 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

secks -> thirsty

03-10-2006 13:42 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gandi

quote:
Originally posted by Sada

That was only the chaos caused by Juice Cartons, what the hell do you think the rest of the room looked like? Candies or what? :<

Oh and I just emptied those Juice Fags and.. Jesus Christ, you wouldn't believe what the FUCK can grow inside those things...
That was SO gross, lol.
Now I really need a cig or something... *has a picture in mind of this stuff coming out of the Cartons* ... Ewwwww
Just.... wtf. No appetite for the next 5 hours straight. D:

03-10-2006 13:56 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Gandi
quote:

That was only the chaos caused by Juice Cartons, what the hell do you think the rest of the room looked like? Candies or what? :<

Oh and I just emptied those Juice Fags and.. Jesus Christ, you wouldn't believe what the FUCK can grow inside those things...
That was SO gross, lol.
Now I really need a cig or something... *has a picture in mind of those stuff coming out of the Cartons* ... Ewwwww

oh my god.....ok when it starts growing inside the juice cartons it becomes ugly indeed.... D:

i know some happy-go-lucky songs for lightening up your mood (something with shala....xD;; ) <3

03-10-2006 13:58 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gandi

quote:
quote:
quote:

That was SO gross, lol.
Now I really need a cig or something... *has a picture in mind of those stuff coming out of the Cartons* ... Ewwwww

oh my god.....ok when it starts growing inside the juice cartons it becomes ugly indeed.... D:

i know some happy-go-lucky songs for lightening up your mood (something with shala....xD;; ) <3

Get lost in the desert, please.
T_T

03-10-2006 13:59 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That was SO gross, lol.

Get lost in the desert, please.
T_T

lub ya, too :D kis

i´m really regretting i didnt get a cd the last time D:

03-10-2006 14:05 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

lawwwl!

good that we cleaned up our garbage every day, when thomas was visiting me!
my desk looked like this after 2 days :P

@ watti: maybe we can call lea now fishy-juice-mon? =D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Primal: 03-10-2006 15:08.

03-10-2006 15:08 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

fishjuice........? perverts.... T_T

haha this isnt even all!!1 :Q unfortunately you can't see the 20 litres of tea i made for me every day :D
but i rather drink 3 times more than anyone else than having double breakfast, 4 ea lunch portions, a bunch of dinners & various midnight snacks... ne, gandi!!? /lv <3
03-11-2006 18:51 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

oh c'mon i see that every day D:
B> flamethrower

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
03-11-2006 21:32 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Jadewin Jadewin is a male
Registered

Okay, könnte man sagen, dass wieder.

06-06-2013 14:21 Jadewin is offline Search for Posts by Jadewin Add Jadewin to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jadewin: Jadewin YIM Account Name of Jadewin: Jadewin View the MSN Profile for Jadewin
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » What your room looks like after a visit from...

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH