WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » e10 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page e10
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 e10 Loridana 06-24-2006 21:26
 RE: e10 vibi 06-24-2006 21:32
 RE: e10 Shajana 06-24-2006 22:00
 RE: e10 Minda 06-24-2006 22:11
 RE: e10 vibi 06-24-2006 23:13
 RE: e10 Minda 06-24-2006 23:17
 RE: e10 Loridana 06-24-2006 22:34
 RE: e10 vibi 06-24-2006 23:48
 RE: e10 Jira 06-24-2006 23:52
 RE: e10 Garf 06-25-2006 02:01
 RE: e10 Prince 06-25-2006 11:50
 RE: e10 vibi 06-25-2006 11:56
 RE: e10 Prince 06-25-2006 12:10
 RE: e10 Watery 06-25-2006 12:54
 RE: e10 Prince 06-25-2006 13:32
 RE: e10 Feaglor 06-25-2006 14:17
 RE: e10 Wodus 06-25-2006 17:36
 RE: e10 Red XIII 06-27-2006 03:58
 RE: e10 Loridana 06-27-2006 12:44
 RE: e10 Garf 06-27-2006 16:27
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Loridana
unregistered
e10 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats hRO prontera ich glaub ich steh im wald. :<
06-24-2006 21:26
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol that looks like a party in pvp arena, so empty it is

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
06-24-2006 21:32 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awwww no lags or? hungry

06-24-2006 22:00 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

Not all servers have the "Main Kafra" savepoint :D so that place isint always crowded. You can see its not PVP cause off NPC

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.
06-24-2006 22:11 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
vibi vibi is a female

quote:
Originally posted by Minda
Not all servers have the "Main Kafra" savepoint :D so that place isint always crowded. You can see its not PVP cause off NPC

i know that it is not pvp, i am not often in pvp but i am not stupid.. >>

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
06-24-2006 23:13 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

quote:
Originally posted by vibi
quote:
Originally posted by Minda

i know that it is not pvp, i am not often in pvp but i am not stupid.. >>

I wasent implying that your stupid... i was making a general comment on the picture

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.
06-24-2006 23:17 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
Loridana
unregistered

this server has like 250 player so i guess there is no fixed idlepoint at all. :< i could post woe screens if someone wants to see em but dont want to browse on rocards.
06-24-2006 22:34
vibi vibi is a female

i was aware its not pvp, i just said it looks like.
still tooooo empty on that server. i like it not too crwoded, but those servers are... dead Oo

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
06-24-2006 23:48 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

I played there some days >:
It's kinda boring; ~200 people, one guild had 8 castles or something like that and the gms are really strange. You are not allowed to mob, not even aggro monster. Got jailed because I "mobbed" 3 skel soldiers -> they respawned near to me q_q

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
06-24-2006 23:52 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Garf Garf is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-190.gif

i played there some days aswell and ye the gm's are really strange imo and botting is ( or atleast it was ) nearll normal there, atleast many ppl of babylon botted there in the beginning.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Garf: 06-25-2006 02:01.

06-25-2006 02:01 Garf is offline Send an Email to Garf Search for Posts by Garf Add Garf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Garf
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

lawl ive been playing on that server a bit, was member of that guild with 9 castles but this server has no future imo... even i have been very very lucky with cards for the first time in my life q.q
i stopped to play there :P

btw how to def 9 castles with 2x member?

1man def - kendul

i was pretty successfull =D all people die in my fire walls

06-25-2006 11:50 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female

lol vertical firewall on incoming XD

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
06-25-2006 11:56 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

i used to have 3 rows of them, but i have been out of sp before^^

06-25-2006 12:10 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

T-T pif prince.. never seen u here with such a heartblood def the agit

thats spirit on hro lol :-P

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
06-25-2006 12:54 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

quote:
Originally posted by Watery
T-T pif prince.. never seen u here with such a heartblood def the agit

thats spirit on hro lol :-P

sp song was always up in melc Sob

06-25-2006 13:32 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

lv

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

06-25-2006 14:17 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

lol nice def prince xD

wanna do that in melc for us as well ?

we go have a coke in the meanwhile but dare u let people pass that defline

06-25-2006 17:36 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Red XIII Red XIII is a male
Ebay Mafia

quote:
played there some days aswell and ye the gm's are really strange imo and botting is ( or atleast it was ) nearll normal there, atleast many ppl of babylon botted there in the beginning.

Thing that i would like to point out is absolutely not true, Alek clearly stated the anti-botting politic of the guild since the beginning. Plus i helped her in checking some "bot-behaviours" from our guildmembers, being a ex bot-hunter (now that im not anymore i can say it )makes me quite sure of being able to determine when someone is botting or no. The only member wich was actually botting got kicked. Babylon IS NOT and will NOT BE a botting guild.
About WoEs, is true that they can be boring if compared to the average euro chaos/loki siege, but honestly i had more fun in being able to kill a guild alone, than precast over the same tile over and over for 2 hours straight. Honestly i think is more funny defending a castle even with one person or a small party than with a whole ally. When u arrive at the point that u have to defend a castle with 3-4 full guilds means that the server is "over" IMO. Anyway prince you were scouting we got support teams if there's a incoming that consists in about 12-13 ppl. U got a point about the weird mobbing rules and the low population, but ads are going to starts soon and afaik they got contracts with mcdonalds (hi @ happy meals with ragnarok surprises ;D) inet cafes and lays, so i expect and hope the population of the servers will see a drastical increase. If for every reason the hRO will die anyway, amen i had fun and i will look toward a new RO server opening somewhere else in the world ;P.

06-27-2006 03:58 Red XIII is offline Send an Email to Red XIII Search for Posts by Red XIII Add Red XIII to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered

and how u know that they didnt bot? :p u checked north geffen and asked all novis if they are babylon members?
06-27-2006 12:44
Garf Garf is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-190.gif

@areiz: i know that alek is against botting and many other babylon members too. I was starting with many others there (cocktail, brainy and all the others) and was one of the founders of the guild, trust me i know that there were many ppl botting and i don't need to be a ex bothunter to know this.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Garf: 06-27-2006 16:28.

06-27-2006 16:27 Garf is offline Send an Email to Garf Search for Posts by Garf Add Garf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Garf
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » e10

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH